TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Coil Covers: New at SPP

robertlane

These Shelby American coil covers are made from aluminum, which are chrome plated and then powder coated with a black, blue wrinkle finish, or gloss red. The coil covers are then machined with the GT500 logo, whose polished art work pops dramatically through the finish.

Applications:

2007-2012 Shelby GT500 5.4L.

Notes:

Includes gaskets.

Sold as a pair.

Release date:

New product release: 23 Feb 12.

Made in the U.S.A.

More here.

73066-1.jpg

73066-2.jpg

73066-3.jpgclear1x1.gifDBox_Border_Left_Bottom.gifclear1x1.gif

they are nice but why is everything for the GT500's? Don't forget us Shelby GT owners and between the GT500's and all the new GT350's us GT owners are like the red headed step child

i received my coil covers today and they look as pictured. can't wait to put them on my new blue valve covers.

Did you buy Blue COP covers and if so, how close do they match the FRPP Blue Cam Covers?

I was thinking about doing the same thing....

Phill

they are nice but why is everything for the GT500's? Don't forget us Shelby GT owners and between the GT500's and all the new GT350's us GT owners are like the red headed step child

We'll have the new 5.0L ones up for sale Monday (05 March) - they are spectacular.

Robert Can we order these & pick them up at the store?

You should call SPP to order (702.405.3500) and ask them if you can do such. Cannot see a problem with it.

Are these made by project 321 also? If so these will be high quality as well. Look sharp!

These are not made by Project 321.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Will these fit a 2013 GT500? The Shelby sales folks don't seem to want to answer my email requests for the info.

Greg, I'm looking into it now, but BTW, I haven't seen an email.... who did you ask? What email address? Thanks...

Jer

How about the 2014 ?? SS

Too soon to tell, of course.

Jer

Archived