TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Would you buy a 2008 GT500 @1500 over MSRP?

I've previously posted responses to many of the complaints about dealerships with poor business practices that broke contractual agreements. However, I would like to sound the trumpet for a dealership with integrity--Richard Haney Ford--located in Carrollton, Georgia. They sold me a new 2007 GT500 for only $1500 over msrp. They were well aware of the ADM many other dealerships were asking, yet they stuck by the deal! Not only did they sell the car at a great price, they said they would sell the 08 Shelby the same way--just $1500 over MSRP. My salesman is Joel Bagby and he was great to work with. I told them they have my future purchases if we can come to terms on trade-in allowances. Prior to the GT500 purchase, I had not bought a car from them. Some of my family members had, but not me. The dealership where I had bought about a dozen new cars from in as many years wanted 15K over MSRP for a GT500. I went to school with the owner's son, who now is the GM, but he woudn't budge from the high mark-up. Richard Haney, however, did a GREAT DEED for a GREAT PRICE!!! They have earned my trust and loyalty and I hope they get a lot of sales based upon what they did for me on this Shelby GT500. Happy Easter everyone. God loves you!

I've previously posted responses to many of the complaints about dealerships with poor business practices that broke contractual agreements. However, I would like to sound the trumpet for a dealership with integrity--Richard Haney Ford--located in Carrollton, Georgia. They sold me a new 2007 GT500 for only $1500 over msrp. They were well aware of the ADM many other dealerships were asking, yet they stuck by the deal! Not only did they sell the car at a great price, they said they would sell the 08 Shelby the same way--just $1500 over MSRP. My salesman is Joel Bagby and he was great to work with. I told them they have my future purchases if we can come to terms on trade-in allowances. Prior to the GT500 purchase, I had not bought a car from them. Some of my family members had, but not me. The dealership where I had bought about a dozen new cars from in as many years wanted 15K over MSRP for a GT500. I went to school with the owner's son, who now is the GM, but he woudn't budge from the high mark-up. Richard Haney, however, did a GREAT DEED for a GREAT PRICE!!! They have earned my trust and loyalty and I hope they get a lot of sales based upon what they did for me on this Shelby GT500. Happy Easter everyone. God loves you!

Iapplaud you for giving them their props.. Same for me with Quality Ford in Princeton, KY. Straight shooters...integrity...honest and rare!

bj

Archived