TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT air bag cover autograph Carroll Shelby

dmagner1

I just got an e-mail back and they said that they didn't know if they are going to opened it up again. They suggested I look for someone selling it... Doesn't look good

Had a feeling this was coming...................Hope you can find one for sale.

Is there something wrong with Carroll?

Mr. Shelby, his family and the complete Shelby organization have come to the realization that Carroll needed to scale back his day to day activities, with one of those activities previously being coming into the office on an almost daily basis. Because of this scaling back, the autograph program became backed up with autograph requests which is why the autograph program has been suspended for the time being. The goal is to get thru this current backlog, once that is done we will be able to determine where the autograph program goes from there.

Steve

Mr. Shelby, his family and the complete Shelby organization have come to the realization that Carroll needed to scale back his day to day activities, with one of those activities previously being coming into the office on an almost daily basis. Because of this scaling back, the autograph program became backed up with autograph requests which is why the autograph program has been suspended for the time being. The goal is to get thru this current backlog, once that is done we will be able to determine where the autograph program goes from there.

Steve

I'm glad he's OK.

Archived