TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Mid-America Registration Info.

robertlane

trying to order pkg online....confusing! Do I need to order 2 partripant registrations? If so, where does it allow guest information...had same problem in 2010..no name badge for guest, etc...also, looks like you pay a particpation fee, but that does not include the banquet or the car show. Not complaining, just need to know what this fee $40 which I am assuming x2 includes? Craig

• 3 weeks later...

The $40 Event Pass/Participant Registration is your pass to the event. Each Participant must have a Event Pass to Open Track, Drag Race, enter a car in the Car Show, attend the Friday Night Banquet, put items in the Swap Meet and park your car inside the barracades during the cruise to Brookside on Thursday.

This also is your ticket to get in at Hallett to watch the Open Track activities and in at Tulsa Raceway Park to watch the drag racing. With each Event Pass you receive a Hat Pin and Dash Plaque.

If you are attending and bringing someone with you I would suggest getting two Event Passes/Participant Registrations. If you are doing this online thru our online store do them one at a time putting your information in the 1st one and your guests information in the 2nd one. This is also where you check that you want to attend the banquet and enter your car in the car show. Then if you are going to Open Track or Drag Race pick them and fill in the information on each of them.

If you have more questions email me at david@midamericafordmeet.com

The $40 Event Pass/Participant Registration is your pass to the event. Each Participant must have a Event Pass to Open Track, Drag Race, enter a car in the Car Show, attend the Friday Night Banquet, put items in the Swap Meet and park your car inside the barracades during the cruise to Brookside on Thursday.

This also is your ticket to get in at Hallett to watch the Open Track activities and in at Tulsa Raceway Park to watch the drag racing. With each Event Pass you receive a Hat Pin and Dash Plaque.

If you are attending and bringing someone with you I would suggest getting two Event Passes/Participant Registrations. If you are doing this online thru our online store do them one at a time putting your information in the 1st one and your guests information in the 2nd one. This is also where you check that you want to attend the banquet and enter your car in the car show. Then if you are going to Open Track or Drag Race pick them and fill in the information on each of them.

thanks, already figured it out...when you try to do it for 2 people at that same time the form thinks you then want to show 2 cars....I am good to go now and can't wait....Craig

There was a package for the hotel as well and now its missing so I am going to assume the hotel is sold out?

Still deciding on which summer track event I am going to attend and bring my 13 Grabber Blue Boss 302 to. If the hotel is available I will probably come to Tulsa and bring my 6 year old daughter along. If hotel is full I will probably go to Carlise.

There was a package for the hotel as well and now its missing so I am going to assume the hotel is sold out?

Still deciding on which summer track event I am going to attend and bring my 13 Grabber Blue Boss 302 to. If the hotel is available I will probably come to Tulsa and bring my 6 year old daughter along. If hotel is full I will probably go to Carlise.

The package with the hotel was sold during the holidays. The Marriott has a couple of rooms left, so call them soon. If you have trouble email and I'll help you out. You can jump on the Mid America web site as well to get registered for the event.

Thanks, Randy

Okay I just called the hotel and Jackie said that she will call me back to see if they have a room left.

I just checked on the Midamericateamshelby site and there are no more tickets to the banquet left except for children under 12........Okay all I want is to go to the track for two days, the cruise and the banquet and I am bringing my 6 year old daughter.

Randy I will email you about the adult banquet tickets.

Sheri,

Yes there are tickets to the banquet. I guess you will need to add the participant ticket to your cart first and when you do that there are options and within those options it asks you if you are attending the banquet and car show, if you choose YES then it will charge you for $45 for the banquet and $25 for the car show. I spoke to David today and he explained this to me so I ordered up two days of track time, car show and the banquet. We also was able to get a room at the Marriott for $114 a night.

I am bringing Savannah to this event its just going to be a daddy daughter weekend........its going to be the coolest fathers day trip.

We're also putting the new Boss in the car show after I track the HELLL out of it at Hallett.

If you are attending and bringing someone with you I would suggest getting two Event Passes/Participant Registrations. If you are doing this online thru our online store do them one at a time putting your information in the 1st one and your guests information in the 2nd one. B) This is also where you check that you want to attend the banquet and enter your car in the car show. B) Then if you are going to Open Track or Drag Race pick them and fill in the information on each of them.

I see where I missed the details earlier....thanks for helping me understand.

See ya in Tulsa :salute:

Fantastic planning meeting yesterday, enthusiasm and lots of people ready for a good time! Remember the Hilton has rooms also and much to my surprise the road construction is almost done!!! Our cruise will be fantastic again and with a little luck maybe our summer will be as mild as our winter.

Doc Scott

Fantastic planning meeting yesterday, enthusiasm and lots of people ready for a good time! Remember the Hilton has rooms also and much to my surprise the road construction is almost done!!! Our cruise will be fantastic again and with a little luck maybe our summer will be as mild as our winter.

Doc Scott

:hysterical::hysterical2:

I don't think I have been to one of these where it hasn't been under a 100 in the past 5 years.

I'm going to go this year I guess...father's day or not.

Oh man I was hoping to have the only Grabber Blue 302 in the car show......there is no way I can show it now knowing that you will be showing your 302. I have read about how many trophies you have isn't it like 34?

MIne will have two hard days of track time before the show and I never like detailing a car.

Archived