TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not a correct SuperSnake but still looks good

• 2 weeks later...

Looks real to me, save for the stripe color. I thought these were available in black only, at least as far as the '07-'09 cars were concerned.

Eric Your right it should have black stripes but i have seen at SHM , after they have been checked by SAI & plaqued guys would ask to have the stripes removed & put a different colour stripe on.

Eric Your right it should have black stripes but i have seen at SHM , after they have been checked by SAI & plaqued guys would ask to have the stripes removed & put a different colour stripe on.

Thanks Jim. This would explain why this car seems to have every other SS item right. Not sure if I would mess with the stripes color from a future value standpoint; black stripes are part of the package. However, in terms of looks, this is very nice.

soooo... its not real? the guy says it is in the ebay post. I am not sure looks pretty legit tho.

i said its not correct, -due to the different color stripe- I never said anything about the car being real SS or not.

I emailed the guy about the stripe, he had it changed a year ago

Not sure if I would mess with the stripes color from a future value standpoint; black stripes are part of the package.

You know how cheap/easy it would be to put a black stripe back on the car?

This thread is PRECISELY the reason I didn't get my 2010 Snaked, then have a white stripe put on it (as was suggested by the Shelby Rep).

Shelby's loss,

Phill

Archived