TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Event Almost SOLD OUT!!!!!!

sharon

The Shelby American 50th Event is almost SOLD OUT!!! If you are still waiting to get a tickets get them while you can!! We will be closing ticket sales on February 22st if they do not sell out before then!!!!

To purchase tickets go here

http://www.shelbystore.com/Shelby-American-Events-s/349.htm

The tickets are almost gone!!! They will probably be gone by the end of the day!!!

I will not know if there are any gift bags until Thursday at the Track. I will have them availble at the track if I have any which is not looking like I will.

The tickets are almost gone!!! They will probably be gone by the end of the day!!!

I will not know if there are any gift bags until Thursday at the Track. I will have them availble at the track if I have any which is not looking like I will.

Sharon -

Assuming it sells out (which it sounds like it certainly will), how many tickets were there (i.e. How many people will be attending)?

Z-man

I hope now that it is announced that the Bash is sold out that additional goodie bags can be made availalbe.

This question was posed months ago before tickets even went on sale.

People like me, splitting a ticket with Patrick from the Netherlands can hardly "split" the goodie bag and

it really wouldnt be fair for only one of us to get it.

Last year I paid an additional $60 and received a second goodie bag with my package so both parites could have one.

Please make this happen.......all attendees should have the ability to have the keepsake memories from this special event.

Archived