TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Show us your wheels

VonGreenland

Lets see what wheels you decided to put on your shelby. I've been on the hunt for the last 5 months for a new set and I can certainly say that it is not a easy search. This thread has been done on the GT500 forum and there were many replies but there seems to be a different crowd on team shelby, and really... who could get sick of looking at pictures of some badass Shelby's! Show us what ya got!

Custom made 3- piece wheels from TS vendor Steve @ True Forged. Chrome lips and black powder coated center sections... for now. :) I'm going to spruce them up a little bit in the next couple of weeks. Fronts are 20x9.5 rears are 20x10.5.

93079080.jpg

Wow!

Those look sharp!!

Lets see what wheels you decided to put on your shelby. I've been on the hunt for the last 5 months for a new set and I can certainly say that it is not a easy search. This thread has been done on the GT500 forum and there were many replies but there seems to be a different crowd on team shelby, and really... who could get sick of looking at pictures of some badass Shelby's! Show us what ya got!
20" Alcoa Super Snake polished wheels, widened with 305's on the rear. The only wheel for this KB GT500 SS. Thanks

Custom made 3- piece wheels from TS vendor Steve @ True Forged. Chrome lips and black powder coated center sections... for now. :) I'm going to spruce them up a little bit in the next couple of weeks. Fronts are 20x9.5 rears are 20x10.5. 93079080.jpg
That is a nice looking combo of wheels and car.

we have a section on our website dedicated to 2010-2012 mustangs

http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/carshowroom/main.php?g2_itemId=14179

and more in the 07-09 section

http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/carshowroom/main.php?g2_itemId=14175

we make drag packs, 18s, 19s, 20s, and up for gt500s and give TS members a discount :bandance:

Archived