TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car show sign ideas.

interceptor

Ok, so for valentines day i got a pre paid custom car show sign made to order of my choice. A friend of mine who is in the lettering business will be doing the work. I've got some basic ideas of how i want it but was wondering how some of you that had signs had yours done ie; what info you put on it, sign material, framing etc. Any pics would be appreciated as he wants to get started on it as soon as possible before the busy season starts up again.I have an 18 inch tall ceramic tiffany snake to display with it at shows and was also thinking of getting a sign stand that goes under the front tire [ you drive the tire onto it to keep it in place]. Thanks for your input.

Think this is exactly what your looking for

http://www.teamshelb...een-working-on/

Thank you Sir!

Ok, so for valentines day i got a pre paid custom car show sign made to order of my choice. A friend of mine who is in the lettering business will be doing the work. I've got some basic ideas of how i want it but was wondering how some of you that had signs had yours done ie; what info you put on it, sign material, framing etc. Any pics would be appreciated as he wants to get started on it as soon as possible before the busy season starts up again.I have an 18 inch tall ceramic tiffany snake to display with it at shows and was also thinking of getting a sign stand that goes under the front tire [ you drive the tire onto it to keep it in place]. Thanks for your input.

Let me know if you need a hand with a nice stand for your made poster. My stands hold a 24"x18" poster. They can be custom powder coated, painted, and/or hydro graphics printed. I'm sure we could do something with your snake too. Let me know if you've got any questions.

-Brian

Archived