TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Android phone and posting on this forum

Just wondering what app you guys use to browse the forum. More so what android app to post to the forum. Browsing is pretty simple, typing a post is a bear!

I don't use an app on my G2. I simply go on the browser and go to the Team Shelby website and use it basically the same way you would use it on your PC. There is also a mobile version too if you prefer. I use the full version.

Robert, on iPhone, you can get to main page (has all areas) however, the view new content or other features all you get is a blue screen. the little blue four square icon in the upper right corner is broken too.

Am trying as I am posting from computer

Robert, on iPhone, you can get to main page (has all areas) however, the view new content or other features all you get is a blue screen. the little blue four square icon in the upper right corner is broken too.

Am trying as I am posting from computer

Same results on EVO 4G (Android)... Only worked correctly a couple of times during the upgrade process... But hasn't worked since... Really nice feature to have back... THANKS!

NEW CONTENT page is nothing but a Blue Screen... If you look thru the individual Forums, you can see posts correctly in the "mobile" version...

Not sure what happened but yesterday afternoon i went to my bookmark and the forum is in a mobile format. Much better posts don't run off the left and right of the screen. More like just sending a text message now. Not sure who did what, or what happebed but thanks!!!

I've been waiting for someone to bring this up.

I just get a basic framework of the site. No text at all. Android - Samsung Galaxy S

Thats weird, honetly as of yesterday afternoon I have the mobile version automatically come up. Granted its no where near as good as the full site but reply to a post using an android phone took forever.

Not sure what happened but yesterday afternoon i went to my bookmark and the forum is in a mobile format. Much better posts don't run off the left and right of the screen. More like just sending a text message now. Not sure who did what, or what happebed but thanks!!!

+1

Thanks Robert :salute:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not quite sure what's going on???

But I can't view the individual topics on my EVO 4G???

All the posts will show up as before, but when you click on any of them, it goes to the BLUE SCREEN asking if you want to view the FULL VERSION instead...

Archived