TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday FordFan1 !

Lgs ShelbyGT

Thanks everyone.

It's the special things that people do that make it worth while-

On Saturday my daughter arrainged with the sales staff at Westlie Ford for me to take a test drive in a 2012 Boss 302 LS with only 10 miles on it that had been sitting on the show room floor ...

The weather was great so after picking up Diane's Roush from the Dyno shop (final safe tune at 383hp/391tq) also a new set of 3.73's (thanks Larry) replacing the lame 3.27's. The girls tricked me into going out to the dealership, when we arrive the Boss was seating outside ready to go... so I saddled up and let the 7k RPM's sing, it was a fun drive but I was looking for some twisties :)

P2110020.jpg

The future owner can thank me later for breaking it in right B)

Not sure if it's the car for me but I sure love the 5.0 with 444 NA HP :yahoo:

Saturday night Diane and I played Texas Hold'um with friends until after midnight (check this post time)

Sunday B-day - wine tasting is scheduled and dinner with friends- hopefully a little drive before hand with my newly designed & installed aluminum brake cooling inlet panels.

P2110041.jpg

P2110042.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone.

It's the special things that people do that make it worth while-

On Saturday my daughter arrainged with the sales staff at Westlie Ford for me to take a test drive in a 2012 Boss 302 LS with only 10 miles on it that had been sitting on the show room floor ...

The weather was great so after picking up Diane's Roush from the Dyno shop (final safe tune at 383hp/391tq) also a new set of 3.73's (thanks Larry) replacing the lame 3.27's. The girls tricked me into going out to the dealership, when we arrive the Boss was seating outside ready to go... so I saddled up and let the 7k RPM's sing, it was a fun drive but I was looking for some twisties :)

P2110020.jpg

The future owner can thank me later for breaking it in right B)

Not sure if it's the car for me but I sure love the 5.0 with 444 NA HP :yahoo:

Saturday night Diane and I played Texas Hold'um with friends until after midnight (check this post time)

Sunday B-day - wine tasting is scheduled and dinner with friends- hopefully a little drive before hand with my newly designed & installed aluminum brake cooling inlet panels.

P2110042.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerry,

Wow, what a nice daughter and the perfect B-day surprise for you!

So, did you find any twisties on your "test drive" ?

You know they say break it in like you will drive it, or was that drive it like you stole it...either way it had to be a blast!!!

Your Brake Ducts are very nice and with the rivets like you said, they definitely tie into your 1/4 panel covers :)

Late night indeed, so did Diane's poker practice pay off for her?

Enjoy your nice dry weather Birthday today !!!

Larry

Archived