TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Vert at Chicago

Torched10

hers link to pic of Shelby vert unveiled at Chicago auto show http://www.themustangnews.com/content/2012/02/2013-shelby-gt-500-convertible-debuts-at-chicago/

It doesnt look any faster--- Im thinking about it,but i only have 6K on my 10--i think ill wait for next model change.Havent seen pricing yet, but Ill bet its in mid 60s--alot for any Stang,really.Consdering just adding TVS and underpulley with atune to et about 650

I can't believe they haven't released pricing yet. Grr....they've never taken this long to release pricing before.

Ezareth,

I have to believe Ford is carefully weighing the recently released pricing of the ZL1 and evaluating the expected future health of the national economy before they reach a final decision.

Ezareth,

I have to believe Ford is carefully weighing the recently released pricing of the ZL1 and evaluating the expected future health of the national economy before they reach a final decision.

Yeah I realize what they're doing and can't blame them but it sure makes planning these things more difficult when you don't know what you're dealing with.

• 1 year later...

Archived