TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Owners Assoc. Is almost Ready!!!!!

Guest staff2

Guest admin.stangs

Okay here is the skinny. We are almost ready to launch the S197ShelbyOA.com. Now that the New York Auto Show is over and the KR is amongst us. We are finalizing the Membership packets, we have some good stuff from the NY auto show in the membership packets along with lots of goodies. The T-Shirts are all in and we are almost ready to roll. However being that Robert is sick and Easter Weekend is here, we will open up the First of next week. For everyone that orders a Membership packet, we will ship out all the orders by the end of the week. We are working on some special things for all the members that come to the Tulsa Meet. We are thinking about a barbaque one night so that everyone can get together. Then as you know we are still working on the AAI tour. So we will have lots of exciting things coming up. Along with the exclusive apparel. We will also have a store just for members with discounted Shelby apparel and more. That once you pay for the membership you will get access to. We also will be working with Shelby and Ford to bring more articles and news. So stay tunned we have lots of good stuff coming. Enjoy your holiday weekend and come back next week for the launch of the S197ShelbyOA.com.

Thanks,

The Staff

Why did you remove my question?

I posted this under my name, which was not fair. A lot of people have worked hard to get this Club going so I wanted to post this under Staff.

To answer your original question. When can you sign up? You will be able to purchase the Membership packet next week. Then I will send out the packets the same week. If you choose to add any items from the member store I can send those out at the same time.

Yes everything will be on Stangs. You will just have an upgrade that will allow you to access the store. You will also be able to purchase the Membership packet right here on Stangs. StangsUnleashed.com will stay the same. We will have all the details early this coming week. I will watch this section later today if anyone has questions.

Okay here is the skinny. We are almost ready to launch the S197ShelbyOA.com. Now that the New York Auto Show is over and the KR is amongst us. We are finalizing the Membership packets, we have some good stuff from the NY auto show in the membership packets along with lots of goodies. The T-Shirts are all in and we are almost ready to roll. However being that Robert is sick and Easter Weekend is here, we will open up the First of next week. For everyone that orders a Membership packet, we will ship out all the orders by the end of the week. We are working on some special things for all the members that come to the Tulsa Meet. We are thinking about a barbaque one night so that everyone can get together. Then as you know we are still working on the AAI tour. So we will have lots of exciting things coming up. Along with the exclusive apparel. We will also have a store just for members with discounted Shelby apparel and more. That once you pay for the membership you will get access to. We also will be working with Shelby and Ford to bring more articles and news. So stay tunned we have lots of good stuff coming. Enjoy your holiday weekend and come back next week for the launch of the S197ShelbyOA.com.

Thanks,

The Staff

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot

S197 is the body/chassis style of my 07 GT500 no? :banghead:

What will the membership cost? Yearly?

There membership will be a yearly membership. There will be a membership cost that will be announced early next week. We are working out the final details.

Okay it is HERE! Come see all that we are offering. Here is the link for the S197 Shelby Owners Assoc. http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=35

Please provide an option (shirts, key chains, etc.) for those of us with Shelby GT's and I'll join! Otherwise change your club name to what it really is "Shelby GT500 Owners". Can you sense a little frustration with some of the things I've seen here already? There are going to be 6000 of us looking for a home and if you want your group to be it you need to watch for some silly "class warfare" antics and you need to address the needs of your entire membership.

I would welcome an opportunity to help you do that and work as the "GT" guy to facilitate that effort.

My 2 unsolicited cents!

Please provide an option (shirts, key chains, etc.) for those of us with Shelby GT's and I'll join! Otherwise change your club name to what it really is "Shelby GT500 Owners". Can you sense a little frustration with some of the things I've seen here already? There are going to be 6000 of us looking for a home and if you want your group to be it you need to watch for some silly "class warfare" antics and you need to address the needs of your entire membership.

I would welcome an opportunity to help you do that and work as the "GT" guy to facilitate that effort.

My 2 unsolicited cents!

I couldn't agree more. We are in the process of making a shirt just for the Shelby GT (so you can choose) when you register as well as a different key chain. We started the roll-out with the GT500 first because so many more are in circulation right now. But, no, we didn't forget the Shelby GT at all.

It would have helped if we explained this better on the S197ShelbyOA page, which will be revised ASAP.

As far as helping with the Shelby GT stuff, we'd certainly welcome that. I am in Dearborn during the day and Wyandotte during the rest of the time. Let's get together. PM me any time.

Do I get one of those? I think my membership went in under Gt500E but he died and was recreated as GT500KR

OPPS I think that only goes to spedcial members

When your screen name changed, your account went in limbo-World. It's all good now.

Guest admin.stangs
I just joined but no option for shirt size or keychain thingamajig showed up how do I know I'll get the right size shirt?

When you purchased the Membership it asked you to put at the bottom in customer notes the correct shirt size. If when the orders are processed there is no shirt size or color you will be contacted for that information. We will not send out any order until we get the proper size and color.

There is only one option for key chain and it is automatic every membership will receive the key chain. When we add the Shelby GT shirts and key chains it will be a different option for that car.

For those of you that have not purchased a membership yet. After you have paid thru paypal at the bottom of the page is a place for customer notes please put your size and color options.

If you are having difficulties you can contact us at 313-887-1279. If we do not answer please leave a message someone will return your call.

Archived