TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Save the dates - CT Mustang Events with MCCNE

GT350conv

As an active member of the Mustang Car Club of New England (MCCNE) I thought I'd post some show dates from their calander of events:

***The Frank Marratta Auto show - March 9-11 at the CT Convension Center in Hartford. MCCNE will have a display with club information as well as 3-4 members cars. My 2012 GT500 SVTPP Conv. will be one of them.

***Soloman Pond Mall Cruise (Marlborough MA, Just off the Mass Pike) - Saturday, May 19th from 2pm until Dusk. (Open to ALL Cars) Details still being worked out.

***35th Annual Mustang Spring Round up - Sunday, June 10, at Mustang's Unlimited in Manchester CT - Rain date 6/17

***The Ocean State Mustang Nationals - July 20-22 in Warwick, RI

***34th Annual All Ford and 2nd annual American Pont Car Show at the Auburn Mall, MA - August 12th or 19th - Checking secured date.

***33rd Annual Mustang Power Show Sunday, Sept,9th at Mustang's Unlimited in Manchester CT - Rain date 9/16

***32nd Annual Mustang and Ford Fall Round Up & Swap Meet - October 7th at New England Tech in Warwick RI (Rain Date 10/14)

If anyone wants additional information, please contact me.

Rob

Rob,

Thanks for posting the dates. I'm going to try to get to at least one of these!

Bob

Your welcome. Hope to see you at one of them.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Who? Moi?

You know I love you like a Brother, Ilmor. :yup:

But I have a better chance at making some of those than you do... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

My Best to Emma! :wub:

Thanks QuadCam - and I hope you and Lauren are doing well!

Archived