TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need iHelp......trying to burn some cd's for the shaker 500

thewheelman

I need help! All my music is on iTunes in one of 4 formats: MPEG Audio, ACC Audio, Purchased ACC Audio, Protected ACC Audio. I've burned a couple of audio cd's with 18-20 songs each. I want to burn some mp3 cd's with a couple of hundred songs on them. Is there anyway to convert the ACC (purchased and protected) to mp3 data files? I love the portability of my music library on my iPod, but I'd rather have 6 cds in the dash to play my music on (less to plug in, turn on, turn off, keep up with, get stolen, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

I use a free download called Fox Tab Audio Convertor to convert FLAC to mp3 and it's supposed to work with AAC files, too.

I haven't messed with AAC files at all but I know a lot of modern higher-end car units will play them directly. This download should fix you up, though.

http://apps.foxtab.com/Audioconverter/

Is there a Free Program that I can down Load on my Computer to edit Songs on my Ipod? I bought a used one off Ebay a while back and it has 5000 Songs on it but only 1200 are worth keeping. I want to get rid of the ones I don't like.

I prefer my MP3 to be on discs also.I always forget to turn off the player in the console when I stop at a store or something.

That's my point too! If it didn't require removal of the console I'd put in an interface......

Is there a Free Program that I can down Load on my Computer to edit Songs on my Ipod? I bought a used one off Ebay a while back and it has 5000 Songs on it but only 1200 are worth keeping. I want to get rid of the ones I don't like.

Captain obvious here....have you tried the iTunes software for your PC? That's all I use to edit songs on my iPhone.

itunes will only allow an ipod to be sync'ed with one computer. If he bought his ipod with music on it, he can not download them off of the ipod into itunes.

Google for a free download called "senuti" (itunes backwards) That'll allow you to download all of the music off the ipod onto your computer. Then you can delete what you don't want and re-sync the ipod to your computer.

itunes will only allow an ipod to be sync'ed with one computer. If he bought his ipod with music on it, he can not download them off of the ipod into itunes.

Google for a free download called "senuti" (itunes backwards) That'll allow you to download all of the music off the ipod onto your computer. Then you can delete what you don't want and re-sync the ipod to your computer.

Brian,

When my Satellite crashed (along with my itunes files) I was faced with the same problem with my ipod (which had most of my library loaded). To my surprise when I bought my MacBook Pro, I discovered I was able to reload my ipod content onto the MBP without any issues...

Archived