TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My custom airbrushed Bangastang hood

firepro

I contacted Hendrix over at Bangastang several months ago with an idea of what I wanted airbrushed on my hood and I must say that he didn't let me down. The hood started as a Trucarbon carbon fiber Venom hood. Out of the box from Trucarbon it looked amazing and would have been great as it was, but now very pleased.

The first picture is the hood being opened from Trucarbon

New CF hood 1

This is the underside of the new hood where the airbrushing will be done

CF hood pre airbrush 1

Airbrushing artist

Airbrush 3

Airbrushing

TS 6

And finally, the finished product

Close Up airbrush

Here is a link to an interview with the artist as he is working on my hood:

This is only one item from the winter mods fest that have keep me out late into the night with my wife wondering if I would ever come to bed?

More to come please stand-by

Bangastang is doing an exterior make-over for me as we speak. They are removing the stick on stripes and painting on the new ones. As soon as it gets put on I will post more picts. I also did quite a few mods to the car this winter that I would like to share with everyone as soon as I get the picts downloaded from my camera. May start a new thread showing everything that has been done. Car is in for dyno and tuniing today. Getting ready for the 50th in Vegas don't ya know. :yahoo:

Thank you Grabber. Looking forward to meeting some of the people off the forum. By the way

What a cool paint job on your hood. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person at the Bash.

Thank you Grabber. Looking forward to meeting some of the people off the forum. By the way, wish my garage was as clean as yours. I have car parts everywhere :hysterical:

Archived