TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new Shelby

Ecrissman

So I have been looking around this site and others for a 2012 Shelby, I typed in my search looking for possible rebates on the 2012 Shelby’s and this guys name from Yocum ford pops up in anoher forum saying he is offering $2500.00 rebates. I go to the mustang source forum he made the post in and send him a message telling him what I am looking for. 24 hours later he finds the car I want and the price was unbelievable. Here are the pictures of it and how he taped it for transport. His name is Jeff Greenly at Yocum ford. I can’t say enough about him incredible price, found the EXACT vehicle I wanted personally went and got the vehicle. If you are looking for a Shelby or Mustang you owe it to yourself to talk to him. No I am not being compensated for saying this. It's not often you find someone that goes out of their way like he has.

My new 2012 Shelby Gt500, SVTPP, Electronics package, Recaro, and Glass roof.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/Elcrissman/

Is that 3-inch painter's tape? LOL he must've spent a couple of hours taping that up! I'm not that diligent when I repaint a room! :lol2:

Nice buy and welcome to the club, from another new member. Now comes the agonizing wait as the car is shipped to you. Hope it's quick!

Yep painters tape. This guy is anal, which is exactly the way I am. Wanted to make sure it didn't get a chip transfering from dealer to dealer.

Is that 3-inch painter's tape? LOL he must've spent a couple of hours taping that up! I'm not that diligent when I repaint a room! :lol2:

Nice buy and welcome to the club, from another new member. Now comes the agonizing wait as the car is shipped to you. Hope it's quick!

Archived