TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interview with Carroll Shelby and Amy Boylan

Staff

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Good job folks. Good news too. Parts from the KR, parts for the 500, and cars beyond Carroll. Wow. I am so happy that I did not do any mods my car yet. Las Vegas, here I come!!!

That was just AWESOME GUYS!

PRICELESS!

I was on the edge of my seat with a BIG GRIN & getting gitty like Crispy was the whole time!

(GREAT JOB HOLDING UP THEIR CRISPY)

And thanks for using some of my questions, I felt like it was me asking them. JUST PRICELESS I tell you! JUST PRICELESS

GREAT JOB GUYS!

I like Carroll's question to you guys.....how much HP do you want??? LOL

Um, let me think, can we say SUPERSNAKE HP in a GT500?? :hysterical:

I also like when he said he heard something about only a 1,000 but he ain't signed off on that yet! :banana piano:

:happy feet: GO CARROLL :happy feet: GO CARROLL :happy feet: GO CARROLL :happy feet:

So what's the details on this auction you are doing Robert?

GREAT JOB GUYS!

I also like when he said he heard something about only a 1,000 but he ain't signed off on that yet! :banana piano:

:happy feet: GO CARROLL :happy feet: GO CARROLL :happy feet: GO CARROLL :happy feet:

It might take a few days, we are launching the club and all the details next. Then we will do the auction.

AMY, YOU ROCK GIRL.............And that 1000 thing COOL!!!! Don't forget the 500,s ...................I know you won't......And good job by all!!! DAVE....... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

That was very cool. Makes me want to get one that much more. (I didn't even think that was possible.) Great interview and i'm sure it was a great feeling getting to meet Mr. Shelby himself and Amy. WoW..

That was very cool. Makes me want to get one that much more. (I didn't even think that was possible.) Great interview and i'm sure it was a great feeling getting to meet Mr. Shelby himself and Amy. WoW..

It was great. Both of them are honest to goodness down-to-earth folks. They tell it like it is, no candy coating of how they feel or what they plan to do for an encore.

To me, that is the best thing about these folks (well, and aside from the fact that they are building kick-butt cars again)!!!

Great time in NY for both Robert and myself.... I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks for all the props, everyone!

~Chris

GREAT JOB GUYS!

He said, SUPER-SNAKE!

We have a Bold Moves Flag singed by Shelby, Boylan, Fields, j. Mays, Horbery (spelling) and Gaffka. it's a one of one. We're going to auction it off for the children's foundation. We have to talk to Amy about where the winner makes the payment since it will be for a tax-ded. charity.

Great Works guys! :happy feet:

Thank you for all your efforts! We have alot to be excited about! :banana piano:

We are all so lucky to have such an approachable group at Shelby. What a blessing.

like Crispy was the whole time!

That was crispy? Oh....that's what he looks like... :banana piano: I spoke with him on the phone once, but it's always nice to put a face with a name/voice.

I agree, excellent work from Robert and Crispy. I am gonna hate it if they come out with a 2-seat cobra...I might want one of those things but I can't really afford it. :banghead:

Dave

Another reason why this forum is the best!

Do you guys think Shelby, Amy B, or any rep will be at the Knotts? I read that because its such a huge event they always use it to showcase the new stuff!....maybe the KR....or the next surprise?!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Well, ol' Shelby is an honest man. Did you see how large a drink Amy had to down after the old man said that with the (original) KR, they're worth a lot more with not much difference in performance! So by all means, step right up and mortgage the house for 40 more horsepower.

Insert your own P.T. Barnum or other quote here.

:headspin:

Isn't great to live in a country that you can buy awesome cars from a racing legend, that is

just like you and I...just plain great folks...carnuts...that's what makes it special to own a

shelby mustang...Thanks Chris and Robert for the inteview...Now were do we bid on the signed

banner?

Isn't great to live in a country that you can buy awesome cars from a racing legend, that is

just like you and I...just plain great folks...carnuts...that's what makes it special to own a

shelby mustang...Thanks Chris and Robert for the inteview...Now were do we bid on the signed

banner?

We will be auctioning off the banner late next week. We will do an official release next week on how and where you can go to did on the banner.

Archived