TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Photos Of Carroll, Amy, Chris, Robert at New York

sharon

For two guys who were there to work looks like you were having too much fun !

Robert ,you don't look like you're sick in the pics. Hope you're feeling better.

My thanks to both of you for all your dedication and efforts on our behalf on aquiring as much info as possible about the future plans ect of the new Shelbys.

George...

These are some Good looking people!!!

Robert/Chris - you need to immediately have high quality enlargements made of the photos. The photo of the two of you with Carroll wiill be priceless some day. Don't take a chance of loosing the electronic file in a computer crash. Back it up several places and have prints made and enjoy.

Great interview.

HSURB

Robert and Chris thanks for sharing the interview and pic's with us this means a lot to the

shelby nuts on this forum. I for one just keep getting more excited about the oppurtunity to

own these great and do i dare say legendary cars

thanks again for what you both do for this forum

Kevin

Looks like Crispy is hurting Amy :hysterical2:

Ahhh, you caught that! :shades:

That was my patented Crispy Sleeper Hold TM! :hysterical2:

When I told you I would try to squeeze every bit of information from her that I could, I meant it! :hysterical:

We had a great time. Amy & Caroll are the real deal. Very straight forward & down to earth. It was a true pleasure to meet them both, and I look forward to meeting them again some day.

PS- I think I am getting Robert's cold now! errrr....Thanks, Robert! :doh:

What a great moment! ...and pics. Thanks for sharing!

Robert and Chris... thanks for all you guys do -- this great site and all your dedication!!!

Btw, take HSURB's advice...CD's don't live forever, archival-gold CDs will last 100years but 30 years from now people might look at one and say: "ha, remember when we were kids and used those things for coasters" and "what do you suppose a 'jpeg' was anyway?" <lol> Making some archival hard-copies is sound advice.

Dan

So how's it feel guys to get up close and personal with the Legend himself?

Stop talking about Crispy that way... he's already hobnobbing with Amy, CS and Robert. Any more and he'll REALLY think he's hot stuff!!

:bowdown:

Chrispy,

I took the liberty to color-correct and spruce-up one of your pics so you can see the diff. If you'd like me to do it with the original (can be done even better), just let me know -- my pleasure....

post-4902-1175999116_thumb.jpg

-Dan

post-4902-1175999116_thumb.jpg

Archived