TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDMAN

MY500SS

Thanks again all!!!!!!!!!!

My day was great and it just turned into a FANTASTIC day!!!!!!! We just found out the we were approved for a house!!!!!!!! Can you say 6 car garage? I knew you could :) LOL Well, you could squeeze 6 cars in (4 on one side and 2 on the other side). But I think I may turn the 2 car side into my little work/showroom area (gotta fit 8,000 pieces of diecast somewhere LOL).

Thank you all again!!!!!!!!

Bud

My day was great and it just turned into a FANTASTIC day!!!!!!! We just found out the we were approved for a house!!!!!!!! Can you say 6 car garage? I knew you could :) LOL Well, you could squeeze 6 cars in (4 on one side and 2 on the other side). But I think I may turn the 2 car side into my little work/showroom area (gotta fit 8,000 pieces of diecast somewhere LOL).

Bud

Bud, sounds awesome. Happy birthday - I hope you are doing well.

Dave

Bud

6 car garage!!!!!!! No way...............That is to cool Bud, congrats. :yahoo:

Happy Birthday, Bud. You are still the Magic Man to me. You and your crew built my dream car and built it to your personal standard of excellence, which exceeded even my own. You cared more about getting my car right than even I did so it didn't leave until it was perfect. Your mod shop is where you made really, really special cars for a bunch of people who will never forget what you did. For me, you were the face of Shelby when it mattered most.

Jim

Happy Birthday, Bud. You are still the Magic Man to me. You and your crew built my dream car and built it to your personal standard of excellence, which exceeded even my own. You cared more about getting my car right than even I did so it didn't leave until it was perfect. Your mod shop is where you made really, really special cars for a bunch of people who will never forget what you did. For me, you were the face of Shelby when it mattered most.

Jim

+1000

Jim

Great post Jim :worship: . Your words "you were the face of Shelby when it mattered most" are spot on and perfect. That's what made Bud BUDMAN :superhero:

Good things happen to good people. Congrats on the home and Happy Birthday. You are missed around here. You worked your magic on my car and it turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. I will never forget what you done for me.

Dave

A day late and a dollar short, the story of my life. Happy belated birthday Bud. After your birthday, I hope you are wiser. That would make you Budwiser. In fact, I think I'll throw one back for you right after this post. You are the best my friend.

Archived