TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS having fun with Vetts at VIR

Great video! Especially for those of us that don’t have the stones to take our rides out on the track. Pretty cool to watch that boost gauge do its dance. Thanks for posting this, gave me the same vantage point from behind the wheel of my 40th. Just not brave enough to get mine out there.

Awesome vids awesome driving...Think that #3 Vette was a Z06 he was pulling on you in the straits... The first 2 were C6's.

Seems like your widows were down if so wouldn't it be better with them up ?...Either way again awesome driving.

this is knownukes from the S197 forum, he his running Griggs suspension, maybe Van will chime in.

Griggs suspension makes a world of difference.

Great vid....................steering looks real smooth, no snapping back.

I'v taken my SS to the High Plains Raceway and Pikes Peak Raceway here in Colorado and ran the absolute piss out of it. More fun than a man should be allowed to have....

oh and i made a few of the Vette owners spill their champaign here, too! I think they just find it insulting that there are 'Mustangs' out there faster than their beloved Vettes.

@SVTKeith most tracks require windows down... something to do with reducing glass fragmentation in the case of an accident and ease of extraction if necessary, I think.

Ron

this is knownukes from the S197 forum, he his running Griggs suspension, maybe Van will chime in.

knownukes hangs out here as well at times. He's been a good friend and customer for a long time. For his birthday he gave himself the gift of Griggs in the form of a GR40 SS Chassis.

We also tuned his car on the Revan Lund Motorsports Dyno here in South Florida.

Currently I've got two other Super Snakes in house for some "Attitude" adjustments.

Griggs suspension makes a world of difference.

Great vid....................steering looks real smooth, no snapping back.

And you would know!

Great video! What are the 2 gauges mounted on the left pillar?

Water Temperature and IAT2

Van

www.revanracing.com

Archived