TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Windshield mounted prepaid toll sticker

mkecobra

Hi

Where are people putting windshield mounted prepaid toll stickers on their GT500s? I live in Orlando FL and we have the sunpass mini which is just larger than a credit card. It's self-adhesive and supposed to be mounted on the immediate left or right side of the rearview but, for me, on either side it blocks my view and also looks like crap. I was thinking of tucking it way up at the top of the windshield, passenger side, right above the rearview. On my car, there is a tinted area there with a mustang horse. It hides the sticker pretty good but I want to make sure it will work... Any pics appreciated.

Thanks!

In Texas, we have the "T" stick on tags and it's recommended to be placed just below the mirror. I have seen others mount them just above the license and inspection stickers but I just put it in the middle.

IMG_7916-Copy.jpg

Hi

Where are people putting windshield mounted prepaid toll stickers on their GT500s? I live in Orlando FL and we have the sunpass mini which is just larger than a credit card. It's self-adhesive and supposed to be mounted on the immediate left or right side of the rearview but, for me, on either side it blocks my view and also looks like crap. I was thinking of tucking it way up at the top of the windshield, passenger side, right above the rearview. On my car, there is a tinted area there with a mustang horse. It hides the sticker pretty good but I want to make sure it will work... Any pics appreciated.

Thanks!

Where you described is where i have my Epass transponder and it works just fine. Hope to see you at the Waterford Lakes event next month

Vic

Thanks guys!! I will mount it today as I will be driving up the 417 toll road.

I'm new to FL but I will definitely try to make the show in Waterford Lakes. Sounds like it would be fun. Never have entered my car in a show....maybe I will try!

Archived