TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Performance White 2013 Shelby GT500 and Track Apps Videos

supersnake94

No Problem Gator!

I like the light and would take any set of GT500 wheels, but I am very skeptical on the blacked out decklid panel.

I think as a visual mod, this will be a great fix. All it has to be now is made for a 2013 Mustang and have a gloss coating and then I am sold!

:drool:

Love it... But not the black wheels. or the smoked out taillights.

Thanks for posting!

:salute:

Agreed Gate those wheels down right suck...So want for Ford to get out of this ricer black wheel thing or at least

give the buyers a choice of wheel color.

• 1 year later...

Was on youtue last night looking to see if Ford came out with any new 2013 GT500 videos and I stumbled across these two.

I think I am in love!

Interesting to note that the track app video shows the "Cylinder Head Temp" virtual gauge - my 13 does not have that particular gauge - does anyone have this on their 13 Shelby? Maybe just a Boss 302 option?

Interesting to note that the track app video shows the "Cylinder Head Temp" virtual gauge - my 13 does not have that particular gauge - does anyone have this on their 13 Shelby? Maybe just a Boss 302 option?

Mine doesn't either, Might be something ford had on the car when they displayed it at the car show, never had a chance to look at any other 2013 GT500 to see if it was there. Strange?

• 3 weeks later...

Mine doesn't have the cylinder temp gauge.

Archived