TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who Do I Talk With About Replacement PS Cap

I need to get a replacement power steering cap and have called Shelby. I was directed to parts and they told me I had to buy the whole set. I don't need the whole set nor do I want to pay the $325 for the whole set. Is there anyway to just get the power steering cap or am I SOL. Thanks Butch

I need to get a replacement power steering cap and have called Shelby. I was directed to parts and they told me I had to buy the whole set. I don't need the whole set nor do I want to pay the $325 for the whole set. Is there anyway to just get the power steering cap or am I SOL. Thanks Butch

I was able to get a replacement washer bottle cap about 6 months ago through SPP, it was $50.

R

Buy the whole set and sell the extra "exclusive" caps on e-bay for a HUGE premium (like the SS wheel center caps that sold for $900!!!).

So much for "exclusivity"....

Phill

Buy the whole set and sell the extra "exclusive" caps on e-bay for a HUGE premium (like the SS wheel center caps that sold for $900!!!).

So much for "exclusivity"....

Phill

At $900 for a set of center caps I would say that very few are going to pay that price.

They are for an exclusive few.............

R

At $900 for a set of center caps I would say that very few are going to pay that price.

They are for an exclusive few.............

R

LOL, good point.

Well, one set sold for just under that and the other sold for just over that.

YOU were the lucky one smart enough to pay his BIN price and get "a deal".

I shat myself when I saw the final price after you posted the links.

FOR A SET OF CENTER CAPS???? Someone (TWO someone's) is INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!

Phill (a.k.a. "more money than brains")

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get a replacement washer bottle cap about 6 months ago through SPP, it was $50.

R

Can I ask who you spoke with. I talked with Wendy 2 times in the pass two weeks and have been told I have to buy the entire set that they don't sell them seperate for the super snake. Which I think sucks!.

Can I ask who you spoke with. I talked with Wendy 2 times in the pass two weeks and have been told I have to buy the entire set that they don't sell them seperate for the super snake. Which I think sucks!.

I spoke with one of the guys at SPP. I think that Wendy does warranty stuff? I talked to the SPP guys directly.

I think I also bought it when SPP was having one of their 10% or 15% off sales. I tried to get it at a discount price, but the person I talked to said I could get the current discount on the rest of my order, but there was no discount on the washer bottle cap because it was a Super Snake "exclusive" item.

R

Archived