TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How about those 49ers

Thank you Kyle Williams, muffs not one but two punts....Great season by the Niners, nothing to hang their heads over, as NO ONE had them going that far. The Giants certainly weren't dominating. Without those two muffs, NYG does not advance. Expect Brady to become the most prolific SB QB ever

49ers were all over Eli, I am not a big Eli fan, but considering how much he got hit I was impressed. New England got so lucky its not even funny, no way they should have won that game. What were the Ravens thinking, they should have went for the first down, they only needed a yard and had a Time Out left. Flacco could have ran for it easily.

Thank you Kyle Williams, muffs not one but two punts....Great season by the Niners, nothing to hang their heads over, as NO ONE had them going that far. The Giants certainly weren't dominating. Without those two muffs, NYG does not advance. Expect Brady to become the most prolific SB QB ever

:violin:

lots of worthless 19-0 tshirts out there.........I'll take my chances....

and for the record.......your defense was so dominating......I dont think we would have scored......not that either team could move the ball in the OT.....

so it was who makes the first mistake.....although the ball was forced out, you boy was carrying it carelessly.....so the mistake was costly.....

kinda sweet after the last time we played an NFC Championship game at candlestick and got hosed with the no call mugging of our eligible lineman standing in the endzone.... :shrug:

fortunately for the Giants....the Pats dont have near the same caliber of defensive personel as the niners to pull off that scheme.........

look for Brady to get happy feet after he gets drilled several times by Osi, Tuck & JPP......

I'll take the Giants 27-19..........enjoy SB sunday everyone! :salute:

Archived