TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 MCA Grand National

Daphne

Just got some information today. There will be a Mustang Club of America Grand National Show Aug 30 - Sep 2 2013 yes 2013. There are expecting a very large turn out. It will be held at Walt Disney World in Orlando. As soon as I find out when you can registor I will let you. For now just mark your calender.

You will not be able to make resv until April 17,2012. The host resort is going to be the Coronado Springs Resort and the discounted rate is supposed to be $99 per night from Aug 26,2013 through Sept 5, 2013.The dates of the show are Aug 30,2013 through Sept 1, 2013. The discount code is G0605618. No point in trying to resv early cause they wont do it,i already talked to them.

The event will be held at the Richard Petty Driving Experience on the left as you go into the Magic Kingdom Parking Lot. The last i heard there will be 700 spots, this could change though. There is going to be alot of interesting things going on during this, so.....

Vic

• 3 months later...

Looks like we will be coming in from Texas for this one and staying the week after!

Been way too long since the kids have been to Disney and this is the PERFECT time to do it - and a GREAT price!

Great to hear that Texas and North Carolina Team Shelby members will be there. A couple of us went to the resort and had lunch last saturday and it looks really great.

Russ, maybe we can close down the place like we did in Jacksonville last year. Next time i'm out there i'll have to check and see if they have "pecan pie".

Vic

Got my resv conformation this afternoon.Going before the SHOW and staying a few days after.

Vic

Reservations made....Praying for good weather or I might have to borrow Jim's trailer.

Joe

Thought i'd put these numbers on the forum so you won't have to look them up elsewhere.These numbers are set up specifically for this event.

Coronoda Springs resort numbers for the event:

Primary........1-407-939-4686

Secondary...1-407-939-1020

Group number...G0605618

Forget it Joe...for this show, my shelby stays in the trailer.

Reservations made, looking forward to show.

Any chance you getting another trailer just in case?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived