TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will the interview Video be up & going with Carroll & Amy?

Just wondering since other websites are posting there written ones?

Robert will be home tonight, He will do his best to get up the interview tonight. He doesn't get home until 9pm. He has lost his voice but says that he is feeling okay.

Robert will be home tonight, He will do his best to get up the interview tonight. He doesn't get home until 9pm. He has lost his voice but says that he is feeling okay.

He was sick as a dog when I left early this morning. He couldn't even speak. Poor guy. He's just as excited as the rest of us, and he will get it up as soon as humanly possible. I'm just glad I didn't get it too!!!!! :baby:

I promise you... :yup: this will be worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful: Trust me.... :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

He was sick as a dog when I left early this morning. He couldn't even speak. Poor guy. He's just as excited as the rest of us, and he will get it up as soon as humanly possible. I'm just glad I didn't get it too!!!!! :baby:

I promise you... :yup: this will be worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful: Trust me.... :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM Crispy? :finger:

I just arrived from NY. I was supposed to be in HOURS ago, but they has a security lockdown at JFK :censored:

I am working on the video now.

Sharon is happy that I lost my voice. :(

Sorry to hear that you had such a horrendous trip, Robert. Possibly the lockdown was caused by the shockwave I caused as I left this a.m.

The flux capacitor was at full flux, if you know what I mean! ;)

Glad to hear that you made it home okay. These guys are jonesing bad! Not that I blame them!!!!! :spiteful::stirpot:

:poke: Still waiting?? :lurk:

He is working on it. We have to work through sign language because he can't talk at all now. But I made him a cup of tee and am standing behind him gently coxing him to continue :finger:

Archived