TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I found this in the GT500.

per

Yeah it's a wiring schematic alright.... the CR in the circle indicates a Circuit Relay.... the CR-1, CR-2 and CR-3 are the relays switches and connection numbers. when the relay is activated (has power) the switches will close (or open) depending on how its wired. These all show normaly open (NO) relays a closed relay switch (NC) would have a diagonal line through the two parallel lines....

it looks to me like someone was showing someone else how to wire something up for themselves, definately not a Ford diagram....

PS: I loved the humor, that's what made me open the pdf!!! :hysterical:

Yeah it's a wiring schematic alright.... the CR in the circle indicates a Circuit Relay.... the CR-1, CR-2 and CR-3 are the relays switches and connection numbers. when the relay is activated (has power) the switches will close (or open) depending on how its wired. These all show normaly open (NO) relays a closed relay switch (NC) would have a diagonal line through the two parallel lines....

it looks to me like someone was showing someone else how to wire something up for themselves, definately not a Ford diagram....

PS: I loved the humor, that's what made me open the pdf!!! :hysterical:

Ya what he said.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi maby you are bored of this matter now,When I start my car I have to have the shifter in reverse otherwise it wont start,the clutch pedal is down, if you look at the

wiring schematic you see the switch for the backup lights, it had to be closed or the car will not start (this is wath I think,I am not shure)

per

Hi maby you are bored of this matter now,When I start my car I have to have the shifter in reverse otherwise it wont start,the clutch pedal is down, if you look at the

wiring schematic you see the switch for the backup lights, it had to be closed or the car will not start (this is wath I think,I am not shure)

per

What you're saying makes sense, you first need power to the relay before the contacts will close. Maybe someone rewired something during the import process.

Archived