TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ALLOY COUPE IS HOME!

GTorSSguy

Well I'm happy to say that I was able to pick my Alloy Coupe up yesterday from the dealership. After such a long awaited delivery. However it was not as long as some of you guys. About 11 weeks, not so bad I guess. I will go ahead and tell you that if you have never driven one of these "BEASTS" you are in for a real surprise. This sucker will absoutley FLY! I've been thinking of all the mods I could do to increase H.P. but after driving it home I have to wonder why?, would you want to make this thing go faster than this. I tell you its rediculously fast. Attached are some photos of this Rocket.post-8038-1175777014_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777072_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777192_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777240_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777282_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777583_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175777014_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175777072_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175777192_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175777240_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175777282_thumb.jpg

post-8038-1175777583_thumb.jpg

Well I'm happy to say that I was able to pick my Alloy Coupe up yesterday from the dealership. After such a long awaited delivery. However it was not as long as some of you guys. About 11 weeks, not so bad I guess. I will go ahead and tell you that if you have never driven one of these "BEASTS" you are in for a real surprise. This sucker will absoutley FLY! I've been thinking of all the mods I could do to increase H.P. but after driving it home I have to wonder why?, would you want to make this thing go faster than this. I tell you its rediculously fast. Attached are some photos of this Rocket.

Congrats :banana piano: and welcome to the fastest color gang!! It won't be long and you WILL start modding!! :hysterical: Trust me. Where in GA are you?

Congrats :banana piano: and welcome to the fastest color gang!! It won't be long and you WILL start modding!! :hysterical: Trust me. Where in GA are you?

lambbo, I am in Fayetteville just south of Atlanta. I see you've got 703 rwhp wow that is outrageous. Are you in Ga?

Congratulations ! ....... yes its really fast ... but like anything else give ya a mth and u will think its not as FAST ! .... and let the mods begin ! ...

Beautiful color ... i have no doubt that your in heaven ! :happy feet:

lambbo, I am in Fayetteville just south of Atlanta. I see you've got 703 rwhp wow that is outrageous. Are you in Ga?

Yep, I'm down on the swamp. A little town called Folkston but I work oversea's!! Are you planning for Stangfest in June? I'll be home for that one!!

Well I'm happy to say that I was able to pick my Alloy Coupe up yesterday from the dealership. After such a long awaited delivery. However it was not as long as some of you guys. About 11 weeks, not so bad I guess. I will go ahead and tell you that if you have never driven one of these "BEASTS" you are in for a real surprise. This sucker will absoutley FLY! I've been thinking of all the mods I could do to increase H.P. but after driving it home I have to wonder why?, would you want to make this thing go faster than this. I tell you its rediculously fast. Attached are some photos of this Rocket.post-8038-1175777014_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777072_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777192_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777240_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777282_thumb.jpgpost-8038-1175777583_thumb.jpg

Congats gtorsssguy! if you are happy with the power than be happy.But there are some h.p junkies out there that are trying to hit mach 1 :hysterical2: BEST OF LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR SHELBYGT500!!!!!! :happy feet:

Congats gtorsssguy! if you are happy with the power than be happy.But there are some h.p junkies out there that are trying to hit mach 1 :hysterical2: BEST OF LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR SHELBYGT500!!!!!! :happy feet:

Only Mach 1....hehehe... to the next red light!!! :hysterical2:

Congratulations, I am really happy with my Blue/Tungsten combination, but that color combo you have looks really sharp, have fun with that power, now if it would only stop snowing up here..........

+1 Snowy here also (about 4 inches today). Drove it just once since it arrived a month ago, but what a car!

Congratulation GTorSSguy. These alloy cars really do look great! For now, I agree with you that this car is plenty powerful stock. But I guess over time, like most of the guys her, we will want even MORE POWER!

Congrats on your new Shelby and may I add you made a great choice in choosing Alloy without a doubt the best looking, and fastest by far. :banana piano:

Congrats on your new Shelby and may I add you made a great choice in choosing Alloy without a doubt the best looking, and fastest by far. :banana piano:

Thanks for the compliment brianspony. I can see that by your avatar you have good taste also. :yup::yup::yup: . Do you still have factory wheels? I'm thinking of changing mine out just don't know to what kind! :banghead:

Congrats!!! :party2:

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

I'm sure you've put a few miles on it by now. :car:

Is it everything you expected and beyond?

Play safely over the next few hundred miles. The fun can get out of hand at times as you're tempted to play by the Ricers (they love us :yahoo: ), Vettes (most hate us :rant: ), Exotics (they just smile at us :) ), etc.

Thanks for the compliment brianspony. I can see that by your avatar you have good taste also. :yup::yup::yup: . Do you still have factory wheels? I'm thinking of changing mine out just don't know to what kind! :banghead:

Yes I do. Have you seen the rims on the 08 KR? They look more retro to the original Shelby's. I want to keep mine all stock except for possibly adding Cervini upper and lower side scoops and correcting the wheel hop. Once somebody has a sure fire way to eliminate it and it's proven then I will modify mine.

Thanks for all the nice comments "gang" and yes it is an awsome car. Not just because it's mine they are all awsome. I am still very respectful of the power at this point, just not use to that much my DuraMax Diesel pickup (with programmer)has some getup but come-on. I was however a little surprised at the texture on the stripes. I thought they would have been a little smoother. I guess they are all the same way? One more thing while I've got your attention haha, I've got black interior and the steering wheel and shifter boot are sewn with red stitching. Is that the way all of them are? :headscratch:

Thanks for all the nice comments "gang" and yes it is an awsome car. Not just because it's mine they are all awsome. I am still very respectful of the power at this point, just not use to that much my DuraMax Diesel pickup (with programmer)has some getup but come-on. I was however a little surprised at the texture on the stripes. I thought they would have been a little smoother. I guess they are all the same way? One more thing while I've got your attention haha, I've got black interior and the steering wheel and shifter boot are sewn with red stitching. Is that the way all of them are? :headscratch:

YES all come that way - on the Charcoal Black interiors the steering wheel & the shifter boot only have it. If you would have gotten the Crimson Red Interior inserts the front seat would also have Red stitiching along with the steering wheel & shifter boot.

hope this helps

YES all come that way - on the Charcoal Black interiors the steering wheel & the shifter boot only have it. If you would have gotten the Crimson Red Interior inserts the front seat would also have Red stitiching along with the steering wheel & shifter boot.

hope this helps

Yep! that answered that. Thanks CW. ps I saw you over on another site the other day thought that was kind of neat felt like I new somebody :hysterical2:

Yep! that answered that. Thanks CW. ps I saw you over on another site the other day thought that was kind of neat felt like I new somebody :hysterical2:

Did you say Coldy is spending time on another site. :rant:

I guess that's why they call him Coldy! :hysterical:

Two timer! :rant:

Archived