TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT500 Models

Sportsfans -

I have heard of a few rumored models of the GT500 due for release. If you know of any more than these , please post.

1. The RED Option. Not sure if this will be called the GT500R or not. Clearly intended to recognize the preeminence of the color RED. Note that no White or Orange or any other (expletive) color is being considered actively. Pretty obvious why, I'd say.

2. GT500KR. Money bait. "Set the drag on light, Bill. Never know how many whoppers we'll get to bite."

3. GT500MR. GT500 Maximum Ruler - comes with satellite port which enables near-instantaneous updating of the computer engine curves to ensure a 10% horsepower advantage over any car encountered at a stoplight. Comes with a nine second long warrantee.

4. GT500MRE. Not to be confused with the Maximum Ruler, this can only be obtained by soldiers returning from Iraq or Afganistan and possessing a valid and current military ID card. Comes with special kitchen facility in spare tire well for processing all current MRE packs - hot or cold.

5. GT500MK. GT500 painted special Ruf-approved shade of Pink. Comes with matched set of his / hers Pink thongs.

6. GT500DH. With seatbelts on roof for your favorite neurotic Beagle. 1000W 'Scooper' sound system that shakes the dog poop out of you. SCGT500 Limited (Thank goodness) edition graphics - allow an extra three weeks at upfitters to install.

Sportsfans -

I have heard of a few rumored models of the GT500 due for release. If you know of any more than these , please post.

1. The RED Option. Not sure if this will be called the GT500R or not. Clearly intended to recognize the preeminence of the color RED. Note that no White or Orange or any other (expletive) color is being considered actively. Pretty obvious why, I'd say.

2. GT500KR. Money bait. "Set the drag on light, Bill. Never know how many whoppers we'll get to bite."

3. GT500MR. GT500 Maximum Ruler - comes with satellite port which enables near-instantaneous updating of the computer engine curves to ensure a 10% horsepower advantage over any car encountered at a stoplight. Comes with a nine second long warrantee.

4. GT500MRE. Not to be confused with the Maximum Ruler, this can only be obtained by soldiers returning from Iraq or Afganistan and possessing a valid and current military ID card. Comes with special kitchen facility in spare tire well for processing all current MRE packs - hot or cold.

5. GT500MK. GT500 painted special Ruf-approved shade of Pink. Comes with matched set of his / hers Pink thongs.

6. GT500DH. With seatbelts on roof for your favorite neurotic Beagle. 1000W 'Scooper' sound system that shakes the dog poop out of you. SCGT500 Limited (Thank goodness) edition graphics - allow an extra three weeks at upfitters to install.

Happy Easter. :hysterical2::hysterical:

Sportsfans -

The reason Grabber Orange isn't considered is because you can't improve on perfection. Also the insurance companies are pushing Red Shelbys because they are not as fast as the other colors.

Alan

Don't forget the GT500NADM edition.

This one comes with a special crew of two UFC fighters that stand around the car until it is sold for MSRP. If the dealer attempts to put an ADM on it, an octagonal cage is erected and the dealer in question is put in there for three five minute rounds with the two guys that came with the car.

:headspin:

The reason Grabber Orange isn't considered is because you can't improve on perfection. Also the insurance companies are pushing Red Shelbys because they are not as fast as the other colors.

Alan

Good thing I'm above this pointless jealousy. I will take the high ground and just say that I'm pleased you're pleased with that 2#5^#!! color.

I am waiting anxiously for the GT500Pu

It is a Torch Red (only) model with 10,000 horsepower delivered through an ION drive fed from a Plutonium Reactor. The suggested list price is $ 49.500.00 but, as expected from all Ford Dealers, an additional dealer markup of $ 1,000,000,000.00 will be added. Car number one will be auctioned at the Barret Jackson in January of 2008. As usual, Ron Pratt of Chandler will be the winner at an auction price of $ 3,000,000,000.00, with all of the proceeds going to the Carroll Shelby Foundation.

Ford claims that the GT500Pu is 'out of this world' when it comes to performance and that no human being can withstand the tremendous acceleration from this latest Ford Muscle car. According to Mr. Enron Ford, most recently appointed Grand Poobaa of Ford Motor Company, 'We plan to make 5 of these vehicles and certainly expect those sales to help our Dealer chain return to profitability". Mr. World Com, Director of Ford Communications added, "We at Ford look forward to seeing the Ford 2008 Mustang Shelby Cobra Ion Reactor GT500Pu vapor sit in the garages of the finest Ford collectors for years to come and while not being driven, serve to provide electrical power to the local neighborhood".

On a sour note, Ford did disclose that Ms. Hairy Armpit of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had expressed concerns about the need for so much plutonium in the GT500Pu reactor and has called for Senate Hearings before issuing a reactor license to Ford. Ms. Armpit stated in a press release, found only in the PETA Daily Blog, "We don't believe the average Ford Dealer has the reputation to handle a plutonium breeder reactor, much less fix water leaks and gas tanks that can't be filled properly".

For you folks from Rio Linda, Pu is the chemical symbol for Plutonium :finger:

It is a Torch Red (only) model . . . . ".

On a sour note, Ford did disclose that Ms. Hairy Armpit of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission had expressed concerns about the need for so much plutonium in the GT500Pu reactor and has called for Senate Hearings before issuing a reactor license to Ford. Ms. Armpit stated in a press release, found only in the PETA Daily Blog, "We don't believe the average Ford Dealer has the reputation to handle a plutonium breeder reactor, much less fix water leaks and gas tanks that can't be filled properly".

Well, Scottie, what have you been 'beaming' on? The reason this is SO bogus is that Ford would not want to have anything to do with a breeder. If these cars self-bred, where would the profits be?

For your sake and ours, Scottie (if that's your REAL name), put down the beam accelerator and step back verrry slowly. No sudden moves near small children.

3C

It is a Torch Red (only) model with 10,000 horsepower delivered through an ION drive fed from a Plutonium Reactor. The suggested list price is $ 49.500.00 but, as expected from all Ford Dealers, an additional dealer markup of $ 1,000,000,000.00 will be added. Car number one will be auctioned at the Barret Jackson in January of 2008. As usual, Ron Pratt of Chandler will be the winner at an auction price of $ 3,000,000,000.00, with all of the proceeds going to the Carroll Shelby Foundation.

Ford claims that the GT500Pu is 'out of this world' when it comes to performance and that no human being can withstand the tremendous acceleration from this latest Ford Muscle car. According to Mr. Enron Ford, most recently appointed Grand Poobaa of Ford Motor Company, 'We plan to make 5 of these vehicles and certainly expect those sales to help our Dealer chain return to profitability". Mr. World Com, Director of Ford Communications added, "We at Ford look forward to seeing the Ford 2008 Mustang Shelby Cobra Ion Reactor GT500Pu vapor sit in the garages of the finest Ford collectors for years to come and while not being driven, serve to provide electrical power to the local neighborhood".

:hysterical2::hysterical:

Well, Scottie, what have you been 'beaming' on? The reason this is SO bogus is that Ford would not want to have anything to do with a breeder. If these cars self-bred, where would the profits be?

For your sake and ours, Scottie (if that's your REAL name), put down the beam accelerator and step back verrry slowly. No sudden moves near small children.

3C

You're right. I should NOT have drank that Uranium laced Pepsi last night. I woke up with an insatiable urge to pee on a fire hydrant and lick my *&^%$.

Oh well, maybe a drive in my Gt500 will help (www.mcleodscotties.com) :hysterical2:

:stop: Are you sayin' you're SCGT500's alter ego? Does Co-Pilot know that? That would go over like a Pb balloon! Just Zn what she would say? Ni for her thoughts. I doubt you would be good as Au, though. He be pretty sore until you Fe out the problem. :doh:

:huh: This ones too scientific for me, think I'll go jump in my REDROCKET and time travel ahead to find the answers .... :hysterical:

:stop: Are you sayin' you're SCGT500's alter ego? Does Co-Pilot know that? That would go over like a Pb balloon! Just Zn what she would say? Ni for her thoughts. I doubt you would be good as Au, though. He be pretty sore until you Fe out the problem. :doh:

Three cheers :banana piano: for Three Cobras. This person obviously paid attention in 7th grade Science Class. Allow me to use my univeral translator.

"Are you sayin' you're SCGT500's alter ego? Does Co-Pilot know that? That would go over like a Pb (LEAD) balloon! Just Zn (ZINC) what she would say? Ni (NICKLE) for her thoughts. I doubt you would be good as Au (GOLD), though. He (Helium) be pretty sore until you Fe (Iron) out the problem."

Wow - Three Cobras is full of Es (Einsteinium) - Opppss, maybe that isn't good since Es has a hlaf life of only 471 days in its most stable isotope verson. Hey Cobras(3), better get to driving that Cobra before your protons decay.... :hysterical2:

I've owned Mustangs my whole life, and I must say I feel completely cheated and betrayed. I paid $50,000 to be first on the list at my local dealer for the GT500Pu (he swears he's getting one of the 5 produced), and now I hear Ford is coming out with the GT500PuCS (China Syndrome). Apparently Ford is building 1 additional GT500Pu and shipping it to SAI for some Ion reactor upgrades and Ford Nuclear Racing Parts.

I would never have paid the $ 1,000,000,000.00 ADM had I known this would be announced.

Archived