TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 makes Forbes Top 10 list of resale value

Cali_KR

Right. Do you actually believe this?

LOL...... I hear ya .........I love it when the Salesman offers you about $2,000.00 UNDER KBB Trade In and then says "This is what we feel we can buy this same Car at Auction". The funny thing is, if that was TRUE,. why do they take their Cars to Auction after they have been sitting on the lot so many Days.

Actually when you consider that the forst gen (S197) GT500's are mostly selling in the low to mid 30's that is only a 10k drop from their MSRP, that is outstanding for what is now a 5 year old car based on the 2007MY, especially when compared to other niche performance cars.

Right. Do you actually believe this?

Yes... I just tried to trade mine in and the dealer was willing to give me 75% of original value for mine. So there is more truth than fiction...

I also own a 2004 Jeep Wrangler. Paid 24k and was offered 17k last month. Jeeps have historically been at the top of the list. Mine is 8 years old with 90k miles.

Actually when you consider that the forst gen (S197) GT500's are mostly selling in the low to mid 30's that is only a 10k drop from their MSRP, that is outstanding for what is now a 5 year old car based on the 2007MY, especially when compared to other niche performance cars.

:yup:

Archived