TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Gator!!!

Thank you everyone! Not working today. :happy feet:

Went to church this morning and made helped make up 100 lunches for the local soup kitchen. Now I'm out with the familia at the mall going to dinner later. Gotta go the ladies just got back from the langerie section. :blush:

Happy B-day Gator!!!

I meant to tell you that I was asked to help put together a presentation on "Stranger Danger" for the school my son and daughter attend. We were having trouble finding just the right picture or a stranger to use, untill I found the photo below.....

They don't come much stranger than that :hysterical: :D :hysterical2:

Have a great day!

Z-man :camera:

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

Happy B-day Gator!!!

I meant to tell you that I was asked to help put together a presentation on "Stranger Danger" for the school my son and daughter attend. We were having trouble finding just the right picture or a stranger to use, untill I found the photo below.....

They don't come much stranger than that :hysterical: :D :hysterical2:

Have a great day!

Z-man :camera:

You're not suppose to use that pic against me on my B'day... :finger:

Oh well... I did post it... :doh:

Thanks for the Birthday wish anyway...

You're not suppose to use that pic against me on my B'day... :finger:

Oh well... I did post it... :doh:

Thanks for the Birthday wish anyway...

Maybe I'm just envious that my legs won't look that good if I was to wear a kilt.

What is up you you and Keller and the "Kilt Club" anyway? At least I haven't seen a picture of him in his.....and PLEASE, nobody post one!!!!

Hope you got lot's of goodies for the Gator-mobile.

Maybe I'm just envious that my legs won't look that good if I was to wear a kilt.

What is up you you and Keller and the "Kilt Club" anyway? At least I haven't seen a picture of him in his.....and PLEASE, nobody post one!!!!

Hope you got lot's of goodies for the Gator-mobile.

:beerchug:

It's a Scottish thing... And never, ever look under my kilt! :nonono:

:beerchug:

It's a Scottish thing... And never, ever look under my kilt! :nonono:

Not a problem my friend.....definately not a problem!

But that reminds me of a story:

A fine young lass walks up to a Scottish gent and asks him what he has under his kilt.

The gent has had a few drinks and says "Why don't yee reach under and find out for yeerself?"

The lass takes him up on his offer, and reaches under his kilt. She gets a disgusted look on her face, quickly pulls her hand back, and yells "That's grewsome!"

To which the gent replies "Aigh so it has...and if yee reach under agin', it will grew some more!"

Z-man

Not a problem my friend.....definately not a problem!

But that reminds me of a story:

A fine young lass walks up to a Scottish gent and asks him what he has under his kilt.

The gent has had a few drinks and says "Why don't yee reach under and find out for yeerself?"

The lass takes him up on his offer, and reaches under his kilt. She gets a disgusted look on her face, quickly pulls her hand back, and yells "That's grewsome!"

To which the gent replies "Aigh so it has...and if yee reach under agin', it will grew some more!"

Z-man

:hysterical2:

Archived