TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How to Cook Rice

ratnacage

Seems like very ricer with an ironing board for a spoiler wants a piece of me. I mind my own business, and almost without fail, on my way home at night, some ricer comes along side and starts zooming his fart-can muffler or spouting off with his blow-off valve.

I should be more mature, I shouldn't let them goad me, but in the end I just can't let these idiots think every Mustang is a kill. So what am I to do? Gotta get it through their tiny skull that they still only have four (or six) cylinders no matter how loud and obnoxious their exhaust sounds. I let'em have it every time - I can take it to 7000 rpm too now, and I just let them choke on my exhaust. :hysterical:

Anyone else with lame kills?

Seems like very ricer with an ironing board for a spoiler wants a piece of me. I mind my own business, and almost without fail, on my way home at night, some ricer comes along side and starts zooming his fart-can muffler or spouting off with his blow-off valve.

I should be more mature, I shouldn't let them goad me, but in the end I just can't let these idiots think every Mustang is a kill. So what am I to do? Gotta get it through their tiny skull that they still only have four (or six) cylinders no matter how loud and obnoxious their exhaust sounds. I let'em have it every time - I can take it to 7000 rpm too now, and I just let them choke on my exhaust. :hysterical:

Anyone else with lame kills?

We have a whole pack of ricers that even I, with a tuned v6, can roast.

One (a firebird, actually) called my car a slowstang at a light. When he finally caught up he didn't say a word.

- Tony

Just got my new (new to me) 2005 GT and have gotten alot of looks and thumbs up. Yesterday I couldn't believe it when a dude in a S-10 Blazer tried to race me. I must admit the Blazer was pretty quick for a truck (my wife had one with the 200HP Vortec 4.3 V6 and it ran good) but I blew him off quickly. Also the other night I wanted to race a late 80's Trans Am but he chickened out. No ricers yet but I am looking forward to putting them in their place!!

Tony - watch for the Big Brown Truck :headspin: :happy feet: :headspin:

:bowdown:

:beerchug:

:party2:

*Oh, and back on topic. I had a neon rev its engine at me for about 15 miles on our local highway the other night. I didn't take the bait for quite a while, just laughed it off. Got off the highway, and he revved again. I laid down two nice black marks (yes, even a v6 can do it!) and left em behind. I think they were just kids who thought my car was more then it is, and wanted to see it go. Still funny, though.

- Tony

LOL that book cover is a riot!!!

The best way to cook the 'rice' is to buy American!

Ha the ricers used to get me on the highway with my '72 it had 4.56 gears and could go only 115. Now I got the '05 GT it goes 150. Bye bye ricers!!! :P :yup::rockon::victory:

*Oh, and back on topic. I had a neon rev its engine at me for about 15 miles on our local highway the other night. I didn't take the bait for quite a while, just laughed it off. Got off the highway, and he revved again. I laid down two nice black marks (yes, even a v6 can do it!) and left em behind. I think they were just kids who thought my car was more then it is, and wanted to see it go. Still funny, though.

- Tony

Tony, I like your car!! I have a lot of respect for the 6 cylinder Mustangs- I had an '04 with one and it hauled a$$!! My cousin has one with flowmaster dual exhaust and freeflow intake system the thing beats GTP Grand Prix's.

Ah, I love this thread. :yahoo: SCGT500 gets the little ricer boys all the time. I drive :shift: and I get the cars he wants to play with while he has to sit in the co-pilot seat and shrug. :doh: It upsets him, but he grins and bares it while the wifey hangs up another one to dry. :fan:

<lol> that's got to be a kick -- especially since the S/C is quiet at idle ;-)

...while in the seat next to you... <lol>

Good luck in the Shelby drawing, CoPilot (but I'm gonna win anyway! ;-)

Dan

Got to be careful of the rice in the southeastern Virginia area, we have a couple of Subaru WRX's with over 600HP and all wheel drive, and 2 Toyota Supra's, one at over 600 HP and the other is at 790 RWHP !!!!

THe WRX is on the cover of a recent magazine I got...I think Motor Trend. I haven't read it yet...not sure of the subject. Those cars are sleepers...kinda like the Nissan Skylines.

I know RUF...Nissan's suck right?

THe WRX is on the cover of a recent magazine I got...I think Motor Trend. I haven't read it yet...not sure of the subject. Those cars are sleepers...kinda like the Nissan Skylines.

I know RUF...Nissan's suck right?

The WRX is one wicked car. Especially the STI limited. Aside from the hood scoop you'd never notice it apart from any family sedan...

http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview.jsp?mo...WRX_STI_LIMITED

- Tony

NO, NO!!! I need to win! This way Poop Dog will have stiff competition on our local roads. He can be playing with me. :hysterical2:

I can see it now ...his & hers grudge-matches on friday night... ;-) you guys are a kick! Whoever get's home first during the week gets to 'steal' whatever parts were delivered that day :spiteful: "...no, that's MY Tri-ax.." <lol>

Oh, well, guess if you win the drawing, I'll just have to buy more lottery tickets ;-)

Archived