TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Shelby

Hello to all ! I just signed up ,but I have been reading the forums for a few weeks. I have a 2012 Shelby GT 500 that I purchased August 18,2011. It is Black, stripe delete, has the SVTPP package and Nav package as well. As it is nasty in Indiana I have not got to drive it in a few weeks but the 2,000 miles I have put on it are some of most fun I can remember. Looking forward to reading and learning about these incredible cars.

Hello to all ! I just signed up ,but I have been reading the forums for a few weeks. I have a 2012 Shelby GT 500 that I purchased August 18,2011. It is Black, stripe delete, has the SVTPP package and Nav package as well. As it is nasty in Indiana I have not got to drive it in a few weeks but the 2,000 miles I have put on it are some of most fun I can remember. Looking forward to reading and learning about these incredible cars.

BS Welcome to TS & congrats on your new ride , if you get a chance post some pictures of your beauty. Lots of info for you on this site so don`t be afraid to ask.

We bought a 2012 GT 500 in December black with stripe delete. Thinking of putting a black matte stripe on the side-haven't decided yet as it looks a little plain. Just didn't want the stripe over the top. Also maybe some chrome on the mirrors, door handles and gas cap. Haven't driven it much since the SD winters are the same as yours but looking forward to spring! I have enjoyed reading the forums and the info. Wish we could go to the bash in Las Vegas but can't this year.

Enjoy your ride and if you get to the Black Hills let us know-there is a Mustang Rally the first week of Sept in Sturgis. Harleys are gone and ponys take over. Be fun to compare the cars!

Thank you all for the kind welcome. These cars really are a addiction, it seems my Ford is getting all the attention as of late and my Chevelle is usually found tucked away in the dark corner of the garage with it's cover on. I had no idea that these Gt 500s where this fast and fun to drive. I previously had a 2008 GT and it felt fairly quick but it is a completely new animal with these Shelbys. Not able to load pics for some reason but I will post ASAP.

Welcome. This site has been great to get to know other owners, and info about our cars. Glad to see you put some miles on it while weather was good. These cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed. My KR has 8800 miles on it already and it never gets boring to just punch it once in a while and hear the supercharger whine! It really is an addiction to mods, parts and other paraphernalia. Hope you get it out this spring and enjoy it.

Archived