TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pasenger Airbag sensor malfunction?

On the dash in the Instrument cluster, the airbag sensor malfunction light has been flickering on and off and random intervals and then on solid. is this common??

I noticed that the manual says it's a sensor malfunction light...

Here is the picture of which light...

05Mustang_InstrCluster.jpg

But now...

Interestingly enough...today the light hasn't come on at all.

I understand that light will come on anytime there is a bigger Airbag in the car. You didn't happen to have your Mother-In-Law catch a ride with you did you? :hysterical2:

:ohsnap::redcard::finger:

when I sent my air-bag cover to SAI (which I'm still waiting for it to come back) I disconnected the Air Bag & took it out. when I move my car around (in/out) of the garage the light flashes & then goes solid. I say check the connection (after disconnecting the battery) to make sure it's plugged in all the way & then hook the battery back up & see if the problem goes away. If not take it to the dealer & have them check it out.

hope this helps.

CWHR

I understand that light will come on anytime there is a bigger Airbag in the car. You didn't happen to have your Mother-In-Law catch a ride with you did you? :hysterical2:

:ohsnap::redcard::finger:

Could it be the blow up doll bouncing around in the seat? :shift: Just a thought? :chairshot:

Archived