TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detroit International Auto Show Shelby Pictures!!

abramsbrian

Today I went to the Detroit International Auto Show. When I first noticed the gold stripe Shelby's I didn't like them much. After seeing the black with gold stripes in person it actually looks pretty good. I tried crawling under the 2013 gt500 to look at the CF drive shaft and take pics to see if it would fit on previous models but couldn't get a good pic. Enjoy the pics!

View this entire album: Detroit International Auto Show

Today I went to the Detroit International Auto Show. When I first noticed the gold stripe Shelby's I didn't like them much. After seeing the black with gold stripes in person it actually looks pretty good. I tried crawling under the 2013 gt500 to look at the CF drive shaft and take pics to see if it would fit on previous models but couldn't get a good pic. Enjoy the pics!

Nice pics. Press preview day yesterday What camera and lens did you use?

Who do you shoot for? Myself and two other Canucs are going Saturday, We will be at the Ford Mustang Shelby booth. :speedie:

I tried crawling under the 2013 gt500 to look at the CF drive shaft and take pics to see if it would fit on previous models but couldn't get a good pic.

You might'a been real disappointed when you saw the 2-piece driveshaft under that car!

It's the same car that has a 5.4L engine and Eaton 2.1L supercharger on it so it's a 2012 "dummy car" (i.e. "prop").

Only the outside body changes are '13 vintage. Or at least, the Grabber Blue car they introduced is like that (and very likely, the SAME car you saw).

Phill

Enjoy the pics!

HEYYYYYYYY, what kind'a photog are you...anyway?

Where's the gurls in skimpy outfits???

I can see CARS on the road. I wanna see GURLS....in SKIMPY OUTFITS! <lol>

Always the Pigman,

Phill

HEYYYYYYYY, what kind'a photog are you...anyway?

Where's the gurls in skimpy outfits???

I can see CARS on the road. I wanna see GURLS....in SKIMPY OUTFITS! <lol>

Always the Pigman,

Phill

I will be there on Saturday. Since you asked, I can do that for you................Only cause you asked. :hysterical: :happy feet:

I will be there on Saturday. Since you asked, I can do that for you................Only cause you asked. :hysterical: :happy feet:

Ya, you can tell yer wife....BECAUSE PHILL ASKED ME TOO! <lol>

Phill

Thanks for all the compliments guys! At first I took the pictures for my self but then decided to share them. I used a iPhone 4s to take the pictures! Good point on not getting the pictures of the models....sounds like a good excuse to go again.

Nice post! Good pictures. Sure looking forward to being there in person with the Shelby American group Monday morning.

Expect it to be fun with Gary and others.

Tom

Thanks for all the compliments guys! At first I took the pictures for my self but then decided to share them. I used a iPhone 4s to take the pictures! Good point on not getting the pictures of the models....sounds like a good excuse to go again.

I'm doing red eye out of LA this Friday and all day @ the show on Sat. Any recommendation for place to have dinner in & around the convention?

I'm doing red eye out of LA this Friday and all day @ the show on Sat. Any recommendation for place to have dinner in & around the convention?

ANYTHING but the Food Court inside Cobo Hall... I was there all day this past Sunday :camera: and had no other choice...

Maybe ask for a "To-Go" box from the Flight Crew :hysterical:

ANYTHING but the Food Court inside Cobo Hall... I was there all day this past Sunday :camera: and had no other choice...

I hear ya ,we were there Saturday not much to choose from.

After several years of bad food I finally got the idea to bring a lunch and leave it in the car since it's cold enough to be a fridge.

I hear ya ,we were there Saturday not much to choose from.

Well in that case I better have a big bruch before go to the show. For dinner I'm going to take a taxi to restaurant Fishbone's on 400Moroe st.

Archived