TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 Shelby GT500 gauge cluster on 05 GT

Conrad Trace

Hey everyone, I own a 05 GT my gauge system failed me and I have not had a RPM gauge for about a year now. I am shopping around for one I love the GT500 cluster and since the local ford dealer ship says brand new it cost the same as the plain GT I figured I might as well go for that since the RPM gauge is to the right instead of the left which is annoying. Anyone know for sure if the GT500 will fit my GT since my local ford dealership says they don't know and will not refund me my money if it doesn't. Also if anyone is selling theirs or knows of a place that sells them cheaper than 400 new please let me know. Thanks

• 2 months later...

The GT-500 cluster will work on a GT. A couple of my friends did the conversion to their GT, The only problem you'll have is that the boost gauge wont work. If you are still looking for a cluster, I have 2 extra, both with low mileage, Note: You can take the used cluster to the dealer and have it reprogramed to match the mileage on the one youre replacing. asking $300.00 plus shipping.

Archived