TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Brochure

tpow96

There was another one on ebay not to long ago and I bought it. I haven't had time to look it over thoroughly but it is a lot like a showroom floor brochure. I think I saw 2 pages of pictures with SGTs. The rest are other Ford cars. I had never seen one before and I don't know were they were used, but it is kind of neat to have in a collection with the SGT book.

There is a post here somewhere of the Shelby GT "Hero Cards" - a two-sided color usually printed on a glossy card stock that would have been in the dealer's brochure box. I got one for the Barrett Jackson edition but was told it was never printed by Ford and that the dealers could print their own. The link was in a documents or downloads section. Robert or Sharon should be able to point to them.

There is a post here somewhere of the Shelby GT "Hero Cards" - a two-sided color usually printed on a glossy card stock that would have been in the dealer's brochure box. I got one for the Barrett Jackson edition but was told it was never printed by Ford and that the dealers could print their own. The link was in a documents or downloads section. Robert or Sharon should be able to point to them.

I have them in all the colors if needed.

SGT-White Hero Card.pdf

SGT-White Hero Card.pdf

Yes, I have seen the Hero Card PDFs posted here before, some good... others not so much. So I was happy

to find anything officially printed from Ford. I recall much discussion in this forum about how poorly Ford

originally promoted the cars compared to the GT500.

And I now see the ebay auction has ended with all sold. Hopefully others here who wanted one got theirs.

-Tom

I don't believe I've seen or heard of one from Ford. I have searched the forums

for previous threads about this. The closest I've seen is this (which I just bought):

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Does anyone else have more info or recollection?

-Tom

I've got that same one, along with the SGT "Hero Card", but nothing else...

Jer

hero card-2.jpg

hero card-2.jpg

Yes, I have seen the Hero Card PDFs posted here before, some good... others not so much. So I was happy

to find anything officially printed from Ford. I recall much discussion in this forum about how poorly Ford

originally promoted the cars compared to the GT500.

And I now see the ebay auction has ended with all sold. Hopefully others here who wanted one got theirs.

-Tom

The 2007 and 2008 Hero card PDF's here, not the customized versions, where the ACTUAL Ford cards (also sent to dealers as a PDF), and yes they are not something you would want to display. Hence the member modified versions.

Jeff,

I had thought the SGT-California Hero card was posted to that pinned thread, but I see not (unless

I missed something). I have the following from this forum, but I always throught there was a better

(scanned) version ot there based on the comparison to the SGT-C.

Front...

-Tom

SGT_CA_Hero_Card___Front1.pdf

SGT_CA_Hero_Card___Front1.pdf

I strongly suspect someone, an owner perhaps, made those. While not conclusive, the PDF's you posted where created late December 2008 by someone a jweber, and last modified is August 2009.

The 2007 CA edition info card was actually the worse of the bunch back in 2007. It's in the thread as a .jpg file as I was never able to find a PDF or the PPT anywhere.

These seem not to have been a focus for Ford's marketing team and were not for pubic consumption but just a handy two page "cheat sheet" document to help sales people get the features and benefits down quickly or reference. The one you posted is written as if it's appealing to the buyer and that's not what these were meant for.

I strongly suspect someone, an owner perhaps, made those. While not conclusive, the PDF's you posted where created late December 2008 by someone a jweber, and last modified is August 2009.

The 2007 CA edition info card was actually the worse of the bunch back in 2007. It's in the thread as a .jpg file as I was never able to find a PDF or the PPT anywhere.

These seem not to have been a focus for Ford's marketing team and were not for pubic consumption but just a handy two page "cheat sheet" document to help sales people get the features and benefits down quickly or reference. The one you posted is written as if it's appealing to the buyer and that's not what these were meant for.

Yeah, I can see it now when comparing it to the SGT-C and checking the metadata (along with the

quality of background art/colors). I had thought of it as bad scan rather than a Photoshop derivative

of the original. It had always bothered me that it showed the boost gauge from the stock SPP photo.

-Tom

I also have one as well... Can't remember exactly where, when or how much I paid for it... But I think I remember it being something that was handed out by FORD at the Detroit Auto Show???

I remember where you got it.

I mailed out about 30 a few years back . I got them from the Auto Show, had to take/send a few of the show ladies some photos for them to give them to me.

Wow, I for about that. Time flies...

I had three left but I think I sent one to Cardude when his son was ill. I will check and see if I have one more to spare. :salute:

The only other one I have seen - or heard of - is the "WE'VE EARNED OUR STRIPES" 8 1/2 X 11 tri fold brochure for the 2007 Shelbys. It has a white GT on the front fold and shows a white and black one inside. Hope this helps.

Archived