TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelbys unveiled

SHELBYCS6

Better photos over at Mustangs Daily. http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2012/01/10/shelby-officially-unveils-anniversary-edition-mustangs/ Noticed they all sport the Wilwood brakes. This isn't news but I still find it interesting. Love the fender badge. I'll take one in Gold over White.

It's the price of a 5.0 Mustang, plus the package price I believe.

I just confirmed it on the "Vehicles" tab on the main page, so that would be correct. I love the car and the color combo. Only 50 units each of black and 50 of white. I love the black. Would love to see a picture of a black/gold convertible! Looks like the price includes black supercharger (525) and painted stripes.

I think a Black with Gold striped GT350 50th would go perfect with your Black with Silver striped GT500 40th.......... I'm sure Pam would agree.

Oh there is no doubt it would look fantastic next to my 40th in the garage! :shades: That might be a hard sell with two kids heading for college. :doh::spend:

Oh there is no doubt it would look fantastic next to my 40th in the garage! :shades: That might be a hard sell with two kids heading for college. :doh::spend:

:salute: a family that knows what's truly important.

Happy New Year to you and your family Bob.

Archived