TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruzin' with El Shelby in Dallas

springer

Here are a couple pics of me and El Shelby (Jason) cruzin' the Dallas Tollway after the Cars and Coffee this Saturday. I had a great time with Jason and Wayne and the other SCAT club members.

(Now, if we could only get more of the local Shelby guys to join the club!)

post-26281-0-14392600-1326064796_thumb.jpg

post-26281-0-58145200-1326064877_thumb.jpg

Guys, local Shelby checking in.......

This sounds awesome. I wished I could have made it to the Cars and Coffee and cruise. Please let me know when another cruise is planned ----- I will be there....I also wanted to finally meet Springer too as we had talked on the phone earlier about the GT/SC upgrade....

Guys, local Shelby checking in.......

This sounds awesome. I wished I could have made it to the Cars and Coffee and cruise. Please let me know when another cruise is planned ----- I will be there....I also wanted to finally meet Springer too as we had talked on the phone earlier about the GT/SC upgrade....

Stew, I apologize that we haven't got together yet. I "dropped code" during the week we were going to meet and would still like to get together sometime. Give me a call again and hopefully we can meet soon.

John

Saturday at C&C was a great escape for a few hours. There were some great cars and even better car talk. There were several unusual/rare cars that made an appearance. Specifically, a euro spec Focus RS. It had come up thru Mexico but was sporting a tag from overseas, I'm assuming Germany. Forgot to snap a photo.

Anyone in the DFW area looking for a Shelby Club really needs to check out Scatracks.org. Our next 'Meet and Greet' will be will be Saturday, January 21st, at Papa's BBQ on Northwest Highway & 35E, 10:30 to 1:30. All are welcome to attend and Shelby ownership is not necessary to join the club. Just need to be a fan of the Old Man.

Archived