TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had her out today

creilly333

An unusually mild day today in Maryland. Low 60's and beautiful, so I decided to take the cover off my car and drive down to the Eastern shore. While I was there I took some pics on the marina, the first I've taken of this car. It still only has 800 miles on it. I know, I still have the dealer license plate frame on the front and I will deal with that soon. The tag is on one of Craig's Custom brackets.

Colin

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0405.jpg

Michigan likes to use salt here so even though the weather has been beautiful the salt remnants on the road have kept me from bringing mine out, but it's been very tempting.

I am in that same position, Salt on the roads in Detroit does not go away till there have been 3 good rain storms. Bright sun this morning is tugging on my left foot to break down and go for a ride.

Could hope for a thunderstorm to get the salt to start to disappear.

Tom

ESSB?

When I had my Boxster we had (actually still have) a group that ran/runs down to the Eastern Shore for Crabs occasionally. We called our group ESSB for Eastern Shore Boxster Buddies. I actually got kevin Buckler from TRG to put ESBB on the hood of their car at LeMans one year. People came from as far north as New England and as far south as Virginia. Sometimes we had 15-20 cars. Do we have any interest in an Eastern Shore Shelby Buddies group? Call it what you want. I like the Eastern Shore, Crabs and other car people.

esbbtrghood.jpg

ESSB?

When I had my Boxster we had (actually still have) a group that ran/runs down to the Eastern Shore for Crabs occasionally. We called our group ESSB for Eastern Shore Boxster Buddies. I actually got kevin Buckler from TRG to put ESBB on the hood of their car at LeMans one year. People came from as far north as New England and as far south as Virginia. Sometimes we had 15-20 cars. Do we have any interest in an Eastern Shore Shelby Buddies group? Call it what you want. I like the Eastern Shore, Crabs and other car people.

esbbtrghood.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes I'd be interested in a Shelby Buddies group. We like to eat crabs and the Eastern Shore.

Colin

Having some very nice weather here in the NE, considering its January! Drove mine last night, and I don't think I've done that in January before....maybe once...

ESSB? When I had my Boxster we had (actually still have) a group that ran/runs down to the Eastern Shore for Crabs occasionally. We called our group ESSB for Eastern Shore Boxster Buddies. I actually got kevin Buckler from TRG to put ESBB on the hood of their car at LeMans one year. People came from as far north as New England and as far south as Virginia. Sometimes we had 15-20 cars. Do we have any interest in an Eastern Shore Shelby Buddies group? Call it what you want. I like the Eastern Shore, Crabs and other car people. esbbtrghood.jpg
Post it up Padre next time you're gonna make a Eastern Shore run. I'll run with ya!

Lovin' the stealth look of the car Colin! Blacked out and stripe delete.

No I actually live in Southwick, MA now and mine is a weekend toy. I just moved about 8 months ago.

I never saw another white one in that area, but there are several black ones.

There's a white one just like yours I pass just about every morning. Not sure who he is or where he's coming from. He's made his his every day driver pretty much. Thought for a second it might have been you.

• 4 weeks later...

An unusually mild day today in Maryland. Low 60's and beautiful, so I decided to take the cover off my car and drive down to the Eastern shore. While I was there I took some pics on the marina, the first I've taken of this car.

Looks awesome! Really good background scenery for the car. We've had a few warmer days around here too. I drive my car all year round...so the warm winter days are the days I get to clean it up a bit.

Archived