TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 promotional printed literature / video

SHELBYCS6

Does anyone know if SAI has any of the original promotional literature or video that was produced for the Sema 2005 show ??

I would be more than willing to purchase anything that may be for sale in regards to the release of this vehicle.

I would have assumed that this would have been a big deal considering it was the first Ford entry in many years but I really can't find very much considering the magnitude of the of the offering at Sema since this vehicle was prior to the Hertz ,Shelby GT and GT500 vehicles.

Please advise

Thank you

R. Harris

I don't have SEMA stuff. But I did download some brochures and stuff a while back when we did our Terlingua. If I can find them on I will send those to you.

Anything you have would be greatly appreciated...

I have some from the original web promotion but you would have thought there would have been a mass media production for the original CS6 release given the importance and significance of that mustang build.

Also, the intent of the CS6 was to build and market what would have been the first Shelby Mustang in many years before the re-connection with Ford and the subsequent production of the Hertz and Shelby Gt vehicles.

Shelby is all about history and I'd bet anything that someone at SAI has a documented history and timeline complete with conceptual drawings, photos and possibly video of the CS6 program somewhere which would solidify the importance of that program to the future S197 builds that followed.

I should round up what I have as well to share with others because I'm sure I have video clips somewhere of the black CS6 and many photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know if SAI has any of the original promotional literature or video that was produced for the Sema 2005 show ??

I would be more than willing to purchase anything that may be for sale in regards to the release of this vehicle.

I would have assumed that this would have been a big deal considering it was the first Ford entry in many years but I really can't find very much considering the magnitude of the of the offering at Sema since this vehicle was prior to the Hertz ,Shelby GT and GT500 vehicles.

Please advise

Thank you

R. Harris

Don't know if this has been posted before, but here you go...

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/brochures/misc/06shelby.html

is there a sales brocure or card someone can get or buy relating to the 2013 shelby gt 350 would like to buy a couple as i am interested in one and have a friend who is also interested in a shelby too thanks for any info anyone has and this site is awesome and the most friendly i ever been on everyone is great and friendy too well bye robert

is there a sales brocure or card someone can get or buy relating to the 2013 shelby gt 350 would like to buy a couple as i am interested in one and have a friend who is also interested in a shelby too thanks for any info anyone has and this site is awesome and the most friendly i ever been on everyone is great and friendy too well bye robert

Call the Shelby museum/plant. Current model information sheets will still be available from them.

Archived