TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Protected Forum Access

2008GT-C

I have been unable to access the following areas "Shelby American Registry" and "Team Shelby Club House". My membership was renewed on 10/03/11. I have called three times to gain access with no positive results. Who would be the person responsible to fix this issue? Thank you in advance. -Kevin

Well I don't know if it will help or not, but, I hit the "report" button for ya in the hopes that someone who knows someone will get in touch the main guy of being in charge of stuff like this...... good luck!

EDIT: For the record I had to try twice the stupid thing locked up on me!!! :rant2: Again I will state "I hate computers!!!!"

I have been unable to access the following areas "Shelby American Registry" and "Team Shelby Club House". My membership was renewed on 10/03/11. I have called three times to gain access with no positive results. Who would be the person responsible to fix this issue? Thank you in advance. -Kevin

Tim Hill, aka "Sin City Kid" is the Team Shelby Club Membership rep at SA.

I sent a PM to him at least a week ago and haven't heard a thing back so I suspect he may be on a Holiday break....or at least I hope that's all that's going on (have yet to hear back from Tim OR Shelby on a order I placed long ago).

Phill Pollard

Thanks for the help guys. I phoned in last week and had my call transferred to Tim with no reply at this time. It's not that I am upset that I can not read the posts but it was part of the package I paid for. -Kevin

Thanks for the help guys. I phoned in last week and had my call transferred to Tim with no reply at this time. It's not that I am upset that I can not read the posts but it was part of the package I paid for. -Kevin

I just spoke with Tim a few minutes ago. He's there and on staff right now if you want to call. I used the main number and he answered the line.

Main number is on the Shelby Perf. Parts site/section.

I told him I sent someone his way, that the thread was on TS....

Phill

Archived