TEAM SHELBY FORUM

More Photos of the GT500KR

sharon

I just talked to Robert he was taking lots of Photos. He is not sure if he will have time to get them up before the interview with Shelby and Amy. He said that he would do his best. Okay I just added the last of the Photos until I get Roberts Photos. :headspin:

Thanks for posting the pics from Media.Ford :camera: But I really want to see Roberts Photos that are not from a studio plus Robert will have the Video of Toasty (I mean) Crispy interveiwing Carroll & Amy (If he wasn't too gitty)

The car looks good but I'm surprised they didn't use that big 3 gauge cluster on the dash like they were with the 40th Anniversary model. :headscratch:

Thanks for posting the pics from Media.Ford :camera: But I really want to see Roberts Photos that are not from a studio plus Robert will have the Video of Toasty (I mean) Crispy interveiwing Carroll & Amy (If he wasn't too gitty)

The car looks good but I'm surprised they didn't use that big 3 gauge cluster on the dash like they were with the 40th Anniversary model. :headscratch:

I am not sure who is doing the interview, I know that Robert took lots of Photos. I am usually the one to take the Photos I have a Rebel. I gave him a short lesson on how to use the it. Hope he remembers :hysterical2: I was surprised that Ford didn't have more photos.

Thanks for staying on top of things while the guys are busy collecting information for all us Shelby junkies.

I'm looking forward to the pics but especially the interviews by Robert and Chris .

I'm going there on Monday and meeting a few guys from the site also. Can't wait !

Keep up the good work it's much appreciated.

George....

Your welcome. My favorite photo is the one below. I love the way the light hits the car. I cannot believe that they are not making this color. Maybe its one of those colors that dose not look good in person as it does on film.

08FordShelbyGT500KR_14_HR.jpg

08ShelbyGT500KR_479_HR.jpg

08FordShelbyGT500KR_14_HR.jpg

08ShelbyGT500KR_479_HR.jpg

these are also larger.

Maybe I'm old school, but man I LOVE that white shifter knob. That will be an easy mod. It's easy even right now...although I don't know

a) If anyone sells a 6-speed gate pattern on their knob and

B) I like a Hurst knob...not sure if they make one

c) same thread

Your welcome. My favorite photo is the one below. I love the way the light hits the car. I cannot believe that they are not making this color. Maybe its one of those colors that dose not look good in person as it does on film.

Sharon, this question is not directed at you...just a general question....

Remember when we had that early photo of the GT500 in yellow? I think they called it Valencia Yellow? It never came about either...why do they keep doing this to us? :banghead: They should rename that color "Unobtanium".

Dave

one more, I like the color. Their will be a Vapor color if that helps. I am not sure why they didn't show the car in a color that would be on the production car. We caught the yellow car on the streets.

08FordShelbyGT500KR_11_HR.jpg

08FordShelbyGT500KR_11_HR.jpg

Great job!! Thanks for sharing the new pictures.

Questions: Are the front scoops on the KR hood functional? The new pictures only detail the rear heat extractors. Were you able to get any pictures of under the hood? Are the stripes painted on and, if so, are they going to be on the 1000 units?

Archived