TEAM SHELBY FORUM

detroit auto show

Is shelby american going to be there. What are the dates for the public. Im thinking about going since i live in cincy only about 3 half hours away. Anybody esle planning on going?

Is shelby american going to be there. What are the dates for the public. Im thinking about going since i live in cincy only about 3 half hours away. Anybody esle planning on going?

I will be there volunteered to help out at the Shelby display. Hope to see you there.

What days will you be there. I think im only going to be there the sat 14th. Got to get back to work at ford back in ciny and make the best transmission in the world.

Now that's funny, but we make the Best transmission in the World (Kokomo, IN). We'll have to compare notes, lol.

Looking to be there possible the 15th. Anybody else????

Planning to be there for that Sunday (1/15)... Driving from KC thru STL and Indy on up to family in Toledo... Will depend a lot on the Weather Forecast and my wife's work schedule...

We will be there, mornings Saturday and Sunday the 14th & 15th! Can't wait!

Planning to be there for that Sunday (1/15)... Driving from KC thru STL and Indy on up to family in Toledo... Will depend a lot on the Weather Forecast and my wife's work schedule...

Good to meet ya'll. Thanks to the Shelby family, my boy's & I had a great time.

Will meet up again I'm sure.

Archived