TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post KILLER

I just add you guys to my list !!! When I was a cop and my supervisor would piss me off. I would drop my magazine out of my gun and add his name to one of my bullets everyone would ask who's is the first bullet. I would say thats a surprise !!!! :hysterical2:

What happened to the fun we had on here (not including JER) I think he does like me. Whats not to love about me, I am funny , handsome , can't think of anything else can you guys help me out. The wife says you forgot idiot :hysterical:

Happy new year may you dream of me !!!!

Did you write it in sharpie?

I went to do a requal at the dept range you have draw and present your gun to the range cop. As, I go to take my gun out you hear someone say do not let him touch his gun you take it out of his holster. It was my old Sgt from the bronx he had the pleasure of working with me and his been scared since. Then he tells everyone that, I bet you he has name written on his bullets. The guy pops my magazine and their it is in black sharpie all 49 bullets and of course they have to ask who's bullet is this in the barrel. My answer as always its a surprise.

Since I knew that Sgt will be on the range watching us shoot so to bust chop. I did all head shots and groin and didn't the cycles and just shoot all my rounds off. I was allowed to leave early.

RacerX009 any relation to snow boarder Shawn White? (caution foul language)

You know I'm joking with you.

Actually he kind of cute from the back he looks like chick !! Oh I know your joking but now your on my to do list !!! :poke:

I hope your packing a Glock 26. That would put me on the last bullet #33. Let me know when you take out #32. :(

No glock for me only Sig sauer !!! I loved the sig p226 was my service gun and the hammer was dead but you still could pull it back and let go with no action. It was a great way to scare the thugs and my fellow co-workers.

I had the baby Glock for my off duty and backup and just didn't like the feel of it when fired the recoil was like a hammer hitting your hand. I switched to the S&W can't remember model but was a lot small than normal. But it fired nicely even with one hand.

The guys that had the Glock as a service they had major problems with jamming thanks to NYPD having the specs on the triggerchanged Sig sauer was against it and PD they wouldn't warranty any malfuctions. The glock would jam and there was no way of clearing it one guys gun popped a round and it flipped and land backwards in the chamber they clear the round and it happened again . Even the gunsmith couldn't clear it he had to rip the gun apart even my Sig had false fire pull the trigger and nothing with no reason for that to happen. The best PD didn't want to spend money on the Sigs ceramic coating so are gun rusted up even if you wiped it down. For some reason my gun also rusted on the tip of my barrel perfectly around it. :hysterical: I forgot PD ended up sending the sigs back to the company to be properly coated at full price plus paid for gun rentals. The other joke which featured in a gun magazine say are bullets suxed so finally after that they switched bullets :salute:

I just add you guys to my list !!! When I was a cop and my supervisor would piss me off. I would drop my magazine out of my gun and add his name to one of my bullets everyone would ask who's is the first bullet. I would say thats a surprise !!!! :hysterical2:

What happened to the fun we had on here (not including JER) I think he does like me. Whats not to love about me, I am funny , handsome , can't think of anything else can you guys help me out. The wife says you forgot idiot :hysterical:

Happy new year may you dream of me !!!!

:hysterical2:

Now this made me laugh out loud!

Happy New Year to you RX

:salute:

Archived