TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made it to SAI today

North Shelby

Well after ordering November 15, Receiving a VIN on Feb 15, and produced the week of March 12, arrived at SAI today. Pretty excited. Milstang, check yours since they were made the same week. Hopefully not too much longer to go! My local show is April 21...hmmm...maybe, just maybe it will be here in time.

Well after ordering November 15, Receiving a VIN on Feb 15, and produced the week of March 12, arrived at SAI today. Pretty excited. Milstang, check yours since they were made the same week. Hopefully not too much longer to go! My local show is April 21...hmmm...maybe, just maybe it will be here in time.

hi where are you loc at

Yes, mine is finally there as well. Brad Barnett and I are getting the details set up and I will be picking mine up the week of April 23. Unfortunately work constraints prevent me from making it out there sooner. So I will miss the local show you were talking about but at least I finally have my car.

:banana piano:

Archived