TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I say Vote me in as the new Moderator !!!

RACERX009

16 members have voted

1. 1. I Racerx of sound mind wishes to be made a Moderator

You can't in one thread ask to be a moderator then in another ask how to delete your account! People might think you have a split personality! Let's not add that one shall we? :hysterical2:

BELIEVE me, you don't want to be a moderator...as Steve Jobs said "it's more fun to be a pirate than join the navy"!

Merry Christmas!

You can't in one thread ask to be a moderator then in another ask how to delete your account! People might think you have a split personality! Let's not add that one shall we? :hysterical2:

BELIEVE me, you don't want to be a moderator...as Steve Jobs said "it's more fun to be a pirate than join the navy"!

Merry Christmas!

I actual have 3 personality's at one point my supervisor would ask which one they were speaking too !!! I sometime switch name tag's and put it on the roll call change sheet. When ever there was a new LT or SGT and he does roll call for the 1st time that when, I would put do P.O Comelot . Then guess drives him around all day my hand would accident fall on his thigh with a smile.

I can not vote until I know which personality you will be using to moderate under !

Mr. Bored !! honestly really not much going in these forums only drama which is something. But, I took a little break from here and check in and same old same story I really don't even assist anymore. Why would you and not even get acknowledged if it helped you out but most are cocky manners but I have other things to do than worry about them. As Wicked knows first hand if deserve my help you will get it otherwise Have a nice day !!!

Archived