TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I received a package in the mail today from Ford with a letter stating that all 07 mustangs (regardless GT500 or not, all 07 mustangs) have had their drive train and road side warranty promoted to 5 yrs/60,000 from the original 3yr/36,000......Thought you all might like to know this and keep a watch out in your mail....If you don't get this package, I would call your dealer......

Who says Ford doesn't give :hysterical: Watch your mods!!! ;)

Dave

I received a package in the mail today from Ford with a letter stating that all 07 mustangs (regardless GT500 or not, all 07 mustangs) have had their bumper to bumper warranty promoted to 5 yrs/60,000 from the original 3yr/36,000......Thought you all might like to know this and keep a watch out in your mail....If you don't get this package, I would call your dealer......

Dave

Are you sure it says bumper to bumper?

They have a 3 year / 36 miles bumper to bumper with a 5 year / 60k power train with road side assistance.

Im a dealer .... and its a 5/60000 power train only.

I have actually had a few people cancel there "bumper bumper" warranty that they bought when ford mailed this mailer out about a mth ago.

The 5/60000 is strickly power train ... which still isnt bad considering the cost of these trannies and motors !

Im a dealer .... and its a 5/60000 power train only.

I have actually had a few people cancel there "bumper bumper" warranty that they bought when ford mailed this mailer out about a mth ago.

The 5/60000 is strickly power train ... which still isnt bad considering the cost of these trannies and motors !

MY BAD!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry it is just power train and road side!!!!!! TO ALL... I APOLOGIZE !!!!!!! :banghead:

Ford, obviously, has been reading this forum, and has decided that since everyone and their mother is tinkering with the tune, they won't be on the hook for too many blown motors.

Ford, obviously, has been reading this forum, and has decided that since everyone and their mother is tinkering with the tune, they won't be on the hook for too many blown motors.

+ 1....you got that stright !!!!!!!!!he he heee...

*BUMP* :)

I bought an extended warranty at Dealer cost on my GT500 for $860. I am getting 7 years or 60,000 miles bumper to bumper everything. They call it the "premium care" package. Retail cost on this package is over $1760 dollars. If anything goes wrong with my car after the factory warranty runs out, I only pay a $100 deductible.

If you paid a ADM, your dealer should give you something for their cost, at least that was the ploy that I used, and it worked.

• 5 months later...
I received a package in the mail today from Ford with a letter stating that all 07 mustangs (regardless GT500 or not, all 07 mustangs) have had their drive train and road side warranty promoted to 5 yrs/60,000 from the original 3yr/36,000......Thought you all might like to know this and keep a watch out in your mail....If you don't get this package, I would call your dealer......

Dave

Hey Badboy, you're not still concerned about this are you? :hysterical::hysterical2: Mr. Stage 17 :hysterical:

Archived