TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Around the world in a Ford GT" joining Shelby Run Europe!

sportscars

http://www.fordgt.com/forums/showthread.php?22488-quot-around-the-world-in-a-ford-gt-quot

GTJoey and Nardo Chris are going to be joining us for Shelby Run Europe! Joe and Chris seem very excited to be included in our group and they both seem to be GREAT guys. Joe wrote a book about the FGT and did an interview about it with Jay Leno - http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/jays-book-club-ford-gt-the-complete-owners-experience/1360078/

This is a wonderful addition to the trip and the group and we are honored to have them on board!

This is one I wish I could make, but shipping the car and the time off is just not gonna happen.

Is "Ring time" on the agenda?

Oh yeah! Plus the Swiss alps, the autobahn, the Italian lakes, Monte Carlo, a parade lap at Le Mans and MUCH MORE!!!

We do have a couple open spots, it's not too late to sign up.

Oh yeah! Plus the Swiss alps, the autobahn, the Italian lakes, Monte Carlo, a parade lap at Le Mans and MUCH MORE!!!

We do have a couple open spots, it's not too late to sign up.

You're not going to want to miss this one Tony.

This is one I wish I could make, but shipping the car and the time off is just not gonna happen.

Is "Ring time" on the agenda?

You're not going to want to miss this one Tony.

I take care of all the shipping for you Tony, you just need to get the days off!

Glad to be a part of this incredible trip. Come on fellow GT owners...join us!

It's going to be a fantastic experience that shouldn't be missed.

Looking forward to spending time with you and your FGT Nardo. :beerchug:

Dan, maybe we should just take Tony's GT for him???

Would this be a proxy?

So what are the details? I've looked here and there and still don't know when, or how much. Will there be support vehicles to carry the boss's kitchen sink and send her shopping while we're driving?

Not saying nothing, just becoming more intrigueing as time goes on. The competition is another Grand Canyon trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Wish I could but too much going on.

I for sure will not be going. Going to Grand Canyon for 16 days in July/Aug for the 6th time. Getting too old to wait so I will jump at any trip I can get even if it is not mine. I still get to row a boat though.

Have a great time in Europe! We'll need video and pictures. Every car should have a GoPro! Take a look a the new ones - they look awesome but I can't justify upgrading. Well, maybe the river trip will convince me :)

I for sure will not be going. Going to Grand Canyon for 16 days in July/Aug for the 6th time. Getting too old to wait so I will jump at any trip I can get even if it is not mine. I still get to row a boat though.

Have a great time in Europe! We'll need video and pictures. Every car should have a GoPro! Take a look a the new ones - they look awesome but I can't justify upgrading. Well, maybe the river trip will convince me :)

We'll miss you Tony..........or should I say we'll miss you Ford GT :hysterical2: just poking fun, we'll miss you.

I'll have 2 GoPros mounted for the Ring and the Le Mans Classic............so pics and vids will be plentiful.

Archived