TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some New pics of my car

MaxMustang

I only see your car in the first three pics....after that I get distracted.

Kidding aside, those pics are great. Did you do anything 'extra' to get that contrast of are they as taken?

Z-man

Thanks guys, and oh, sorry about the car almost getting in the way of those last two.

By the way, the trick to make orange look good is not to over expose otherwise it starts to go yellow in the pics.

The trick to make the girl look good is lots of exposure!

:hysterical2:

Reminds me of..."We took pictures of the native girls, but they weren't developed. But we're going back next year." :hysterical:

BTW - I checked out your web site. You do very nice work, and definately have "the eye".

Check out that video on Max's website. The part where the GT500 drives over the camera is awesome! And the closeups of the Supercharger and pulley.

Also, good news! I found out Max lives near me in Texas and I plan to arrange a car photo shoot with him sometime. I love Teamshelby.

Here's some new pics I took recently.

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_9744.jpg

IMG_9784.jpg

Wow, your car sure looks great. I have been thinking about getting my stripes painted on....Black. This thread makes me want to pull the trigger.

If you have more pic's...post them up please.

Thanks guys, and oh, sorry about the car almost getting in the way of those last two.

By the way, the trick to make orange look good is not to over expose otherwise it starts to go yellow in the pics.

The trick to make the girl look good is lots of exposure!

I think this is the nicest shot of an Orange Mustang I've ever seen!

• 2 weeks later...

You wanted some more pics, so here they are. Even a close up one of the boots...!

Painted stripes are a good way to go, just make sure you pick a good painter. They will probably need to get into the orange and the factory code may not get the right match.

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_9776.jpg

IMG_9807.jpg

IMG_9821.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

Built for Speed!

Archived